Please please help me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So should I not give nutrients every watering? Maybe skip a week or 2?

Nutes should be given every second or better yet third watering. With chemical nutes it is very easy to over fertilize, and with organics it is not as bad. You just have to go by how your plants react to the nutes. Once I see my leaf tips getting burnt (just a little bit!) I know they have had there limit of nutes, and then I know how well they react to nutes. Some plants handle ferts better than others.

Never mind what the box says man. You should mix the nutes so that you can give them to the plant every single time you water. Knock down the strength to 1/8th and give it a try. The plants get to have nutes all the time that way with the strength at a level that won't hurt them and you won't be giving them a massive dose every few days. It keeps it all nice and even with no shock or withdrawls from the plant.

1/8 strength.

I do this all the time and they love it. Try 1/4 strength after a couple of days and see if you get any bad reaction. If so, then just back it back down to an 1/8th.

ACCURATE measuring. Use a measuring device that shows ml.

Not a big tub looking thing. A skinny, tall, beaker that holds 50 ml. max.

Then you can mix your nutes right.

Good luck man.

So how much would be 1/8 strength? if it says 1.4 tsp/g. Sorry for asking so many questions i am just really confused with the mixing of the nutrients part

Trebla781 said:
So how much would be 1/8 strength? if it says 1.4 tsp/g. Sorry for asking so many questions i am just really confused with the mixing of the nutrients part
Just a couple of posts ago, I explained that "7 ml is 1.4 teaspoon. You need to get yourself a good measuring beaker that has ml on it."

What are you mixing your nutes in? I use two gallon plastic jugs. I think you said you had a ten gallon container you were mixing in.

ten gallons is ten times one gallon.

ten times 7 ml is 70 ml.

1/8 of that is 70 divided by 8.

It's time to use some math.

ok so i divided 70 by 8 and i got 8.75...now i totally dont know how much 8.75 is. I am not good at math and dont understand. So how much is 8.75? Im sorry but i am totally confused now. Please help me PLEASE!

ok can you tell me what 1.4 tsp is because on this website i looked at doesnt have 1.4 tsp it just has 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, and 1 tsp. So how do I know how much 1.4 teaspoons is? I know you said it equals 7ml...but can you explain to me how you got 7? Because on this website i was looking at it says that
1 1/2 tsp = 7ml...So does 1.4 tsp = 1 1/2 tsp?

Trebla781 said:
ok can you tell me what 1.4 tsp is because on this website i looked at doesnt have 1.4 tsp it just has 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, and 1 tsp. So how do I know how much 1.4 teaspoons is? I know you said it equals 7ml...but can you explain to me how you got 7? Because on this website i was looking at it says that
1 1/2 tsp = 7ml...So does 1.4 tsp = 1 1/2 tsp?

well basically .1 of a tsp isnt a big amount... so they are saying 7ml... if ur under nuted by a ml it isn't a problem mang... dont worry! mj growing isn't rocket science... weed is a weed... give her a lil food and she'll love you for it

Latest posts

Back