poppies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is, like all opiates, potentially addictive. Addiction problems have never affected me. I have walked away from cocaine, heroin, all that stuff with no help other than saying no.

Many are not like that, and let themselves get sucked in. Like dogster said, tread lightly.
Mix in weed, fairly boring as anything other than sleep aid. Oh. If you have never tasted narcotics, they do not taste good. Opium smells a touch funny too.

Bubba

It is, like all opiates, potentially addictive. Addiction problems have never affected me. I have walked away from cocaine, heroin, all that stuff with no help other than saying no.

Many are not like that, and let themselves get sucked in. Like dogster said, tread lightly.
Mix in weed, fairly boring as anything other than sleep aid. Oh. If you have never tasted narcotics, they do not taste good. Opium smells a touch funny too.

Bubba

is there any affect on one’s dreams?

I only use opiates when I have the flu with a bad cough. Codeine helps block the signal that makes you cough. I usually have a few pills lying around somewhere. Don't have anymore now because I used them the last time I had COVID.
Please send care package to Weedhopper.😁
The doctors used to prescribe promethazine for coughs. Which is just syrup with codeine.

Yes. Most any drug affects dreams. Weed sure did, especially in the beginning.

I rarely recall any of my dreams

if I quit smoking ganja , I will start remembering some dreams

but as long as I smoke , nada , zero recall , I think it is a short term memory thing with pot

but I have always kinds heard that smoking opium causes dreams and in those old opium dens there was a lot of dreaming

If I quit smoking, at first no diff. After a couple days sleep becomes difficult and crazy dreams begin for about 2 weeks.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back