Pre-flower/Root bound/What now??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
Hello everyone....Well I have an atf female who is 4 months old. I have been keeping her on 18/6. She was in an 2.5 gallon pot and she ended up getting root bound and started to go into pre flower I believe. She is now in a 5-10 gallon pot (maybe bigger). I need some help I'm wonting to keep her in veg until about May or June. At that point I would like to flower her outdoors. Some imput is very much needed. Thank ya'll very much.

101_2559.JPG

101_2571.JPG

101_2574.JPG

101_2577.JPG

If you reduce the amount of light from 18/6 without inducing flowering, perhaps the plant will grow more slowly. However, if what you're going for is a plant that is large as possible, that would be defeating your purpose.

Alistair Young said:
If you reduce the amount of light from 18/6 without inducing flowering, perhaps the plant will grow more slowly. However, if what you're going for is a plant that is large as possible, that would be defeating your purpose.

I have not put her on 12/12 and if I reduce from 18/6 then she will flower and I don't wont her to flower yet. so what can I do?? Really need help..

So too many lumens on 18/6 can make ur plants go into flowering??

MJ-- atf????? I don't know all the acronyms yet. The only one I can think of is autoflower, and since you are trying to veg this one longer, that certainly can't be correct. Help to educate me please.

Cheers

gchristo said:
MJ-- atf????? I don't know all the acronyms yet. The only one I can think of is autoflower, and since you are trying to veg this one longer, that certainly can't be correct. Help to educate me please.

Cheers

Alaskan thunder Funk

I would keep her on 18/6..then mid April start to setting her outside for a few hours a day untill May then move to outside..This is what I do every year..I shut down and grow one outside..Good Luck Girl :bolt::bong:

MARY-JANE sorry to say your plant doesn't look like ATF or MTF not sure where you got your clone or seed from.

tesla said:
MARY-JANE sorry to say your plant doesn't look like ATF or MTF not sure where you got your clone or seed from.

Well Tesla just to let you know that my plant is an atf. I only get the good stuff, not **.

4u2sm0ke said:
I would keep her on 18/6..then mid April start to setting her outside for a few hours a day untill May then move to outside..This is what I do every year..I shut down and grow one outside..Good Luck Girl :bolt::bong:

have to agree here. it's not an auto flower so stay 18/6. maybe she's just a stong pheno and showing off her lady bits? also agree to definatly "harden off" like 4u says about moving her outside little by little.

she's goona be a monster!!

tesla said:

:ciao: tesla..please explain how you say you can tell by just looking at Marys pics? When stateing something in someone elses thread that they are not growing what they say they are is just down right stupid...and rude!!! if you want to put someone down then look into that mirror in your Bathroom..I think your post was worthless and no help what so ever Have a nice Day:bolt::bong:

Mary-jane..I think they are just pre-flowers girl..and just like all Females ...some show more then others:rofl:

4u2sm0ke Call me stupid,rude whatever, But living in Alaska for thirty years and knowing growers that grow ATF/MTF and growing it myself gives me a first hand experience with this strain. This strain was grown throughout the Matanuska-Susitna valley but in particular in the Palmer/Wasilla area. I have seen a few different pheno types of this strain. I thought this site was a place to share information and knowledge. I did not want to piss in anyones cheerios. I just wanted to share what I know of this strain. So if you want to call this worthless info that's your opinion.

...Eeeeeasy now!... I certainly don't see any reason for slinging crap.. "stupid"..?? comon' now..:rolleyes:
Simply stating that it doesn't "look" like a strain that you might have extensive experience with, might be most beneficial to MARY.. We all know there are those shady culprits out there pawning off hybrids and bagseeds as "Designer Genetics".. or stamping a "name" on F1 hybrids, calling it something catchy..and promoting them as something entirely different.. ;) I see it far too frequently.. :)
..IMO, tesla was only pointing out what he/she considered a descrepancy in comparison to his experience. Noting "stupid" or condescending about that.. IMO.. and might also be helpfull in detemining/identifing the ripoffs out there.. :confused2:..

Latest posts

Back