premium cultivars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boo

old goat
Reaction score
I ordered some exotic beans from these clowns a few weeks ago...they sent me 3 beans and not the rest of my order...their phone number isn't working and I've sent 5 emails only to be ignored...don't send these scumbags any money, if you do kiss it good bye...

the company name is premium cultivars...I ordered 6 beans from them, got 3 and crickets...5 emails unanswered and the phone number doesn't work...scheisters...they give start up folks a bad rep...

I paid for 6 of the mochi beans I got only 3 of...went back and rechecked the site, yep...6 beans was the deal...what pisses me off is the lack of reply...fuggem

I would not trust that they sent the actual strain. They might as well have sent you bird feed.
Exactly, and all the years I’ve been doing this this is the first time I feel like I’ve been taken advantage of. I’m doing what I can to make sure that other folks realize what these people are all about. I gave them an opportunity to communicate with me to resolve the issue, and they have ignored me…

the company name is premium cultivars...I ordered 6 beans from them, got 3 and crickets...5 emails unanswered and the phone number doesn't work...scheisters...they give start up folks a bad rep...
I have had really good luck with Gaslamp Seeds! They are fast and I they have never messed up an order.

Exactly, and all the years I’ve been doing this this is the first time I feel like I’ve been taken advantage of. I’m doing what I can to make sure that other folks realize what these people are all about. I gave them an opportunity to communicate with me to resolve the issue, and they have ignored me…
Basstards

Using reputable dealers, I have never been ripped off yet that I recall.

Main grower I use is Twenty 20 medicino. I source those through North Atlantic seeds.

Along with North Atlantic, Goat and Monkey was my other trusted go to. Wish it still was.

Bubba

Using reputable dealers, I have never been ripped off yet that I recall.

Main grower I use is Twenty 20 medicino. I source those through North Atlantic seeds.

Along with North Atlantic, Goat and Monkey was my other trusted go to. Wish it still was.

Bubba
Matt will surely be missed RIP buddy

With that, Di ck Dale's version of Jimmie Hendrix's "Third stone from the Sun" started playing in my head.

Latest posts

Back