Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfh0636

Reaction score
I have six plants in all now that are females. Well, five that you can tell and one that I'm still unsure about. Two of the plants are having problems. The one plant's leaves are shriveling and sagging and looks like it is dying. The other plant was burnt by my grow light because it got so tall that it reached the light and now it doesn't look good. The problem is I'm growing in a very small room with a slanted cieling so the light really cannot go any higher than what it is at. So at the moment I'm sort of at a loss of what to do. Should I pull off all the old burnt leaves as well? The rest of my plants look healthy and normal.

Oh I also forgot to mention all my roots are now growing out of my rockwool blocks and into the tray is this a bad thing?

:woohoo:
That's a good thing as long as your roots don't dry out... Keep them wet and put them in good soil...wet soil...try not to disturb the roots. If those lower roots coming out into the tray dry out you'll probably lose your plant.
Don't cut any leaves until they are planted and over the trauma... to detramatize use some B vitamins in water or some Super Thrive. Don't over do the ferts at this time... Hope this helps.
Good luck. Look forward to seeing your progress.
:peace:

Hydro... The plants are about 6-7 weeks old now they're as tall as the light thats why they burned.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

Those are pics of three different plants. As of right now one of them all of their leaves are shriveled. Another one only the bottom ones are but they're turning yellow and brown. The other one is a light burnt plant. I believe it got too close to the bulb it looks pretty cooked on top.

:doh:
Well, I don't know anything about hydro, so disregard anything I said.
:rofl:

:peace:

what are you feeding them...ppm...ph..how often..what size rockwool?

you need somethin under that RW for the roots to grow into...I use RW slabs.

I'm feeding them a tablespoon/gallon of botanicare bloom formula. I keep the ph around 6. I don't know what size rockwool cubes they are. Could I just fill the tray with polished rocks instead of rockwool slabs?

can u lst hydro?
superthrive the sick ones and dont overwater

Latest posts

Back