pruining

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skulldo

Reaction score
samall grow closet 4cali O topped at 110/140cm under 400w getting abit bushi in there just wondering wot leaves to pruin so buds at bottom get more light grow room is 2ftwide 3ft deep 7 1/2tall any help welcome ......

sounds :aok: from the description of them ones man . IMO i never prune my plants and don't recommend it at least till the plant says its OK by the leaves going yellow all the way back to the veins and looking as they are about to fall of them selves.

big fan leaves are collecting the light-buds no. dont touch the fan leaves

skulldo said:
big fan leaves ar blocking light to lower buds
"leaves" are what utilize light, not buds. Search the forum for "photosynthesis"..

You should do some LST (low stress training) to get some light down to those lower bud sites...it works great!!!

Peace...j.b.

Dubbaman said:
sounds :aok: from the description of them ones man . IMO i never prune my plants and don't recommend it at least till the plant says its OK by the leaves going yellow all the way back to the veins and looking as they are about to fall of them selves.

I agree totally. I never trim until the plant shows signs of need.

Latest posts

Back