Purple Widow X AK48, Purple#1, Purple Power,Twilight And Auto Ak47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates. I can not get my Purple Power to turn purple for the life of me. I even have my night time temps in the 50's

some sweet looking buds GDT :hubba: that is the most purple i have ever seen in a bud :cool: how potent was she just curious :D

Pothead420 said:
some sweet looking buds GDT :hubba: that is the most purple i have ever seen in a bud :cool: how potent was she just curious :D

THANKS Pothead420
I also had some G13 and BubbleDust that was killer so compared to those strains the Purple looked good but the smoke was not up to very good standards.
I have some other Purple strains in flower now that I hope will be more potent

Hey GDT , it's been a while since i've stopped by ...Another killer grow as usual...But congrats on BPOTM :D Those Purps are amazing ...I'm finally gettin' started on my indoor, have some bagseed started for the meantime until i know everything's good to go...and after the 12/12 harvest i'll be starting my Auto AK's :D ...God i can't imagine how good those nugs are ...Thanks for the Kick Arse pics GDT...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN ( or Purple in your case) :)

Latest posts

Back