Purple Widow X AK48, Purple#1, Purple Power,Twilight And Auto Ak47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking great man:cool: im thinking of ordering some more PW. i had bad luck with my first 10-pack of PW only 3 seeds out of 10 poped. and i want the strain for breeding;) the 3 that made it got killed my buddy forgot to water them.
im gonna have to look at those auto AK were those from seeds or all clones
they look killer

Pothead420 said:
looking great man:cool: im thinking of ordering some more PW. i had bad luck with my first 10-pack of PW only 3 seeds out of 10 poped. and i want the strain for breeding;) the 3 that made it got killed my buddy forgot to water them.
im gonna have to look at those auto AK were those from seeds or all clones
they look killer

I had a pack of pw and none would germinate for me 0 for 12 :eek: Got another i will try when I get time and room.
The Auto Ak like most Autos seed only you can't clone cause they only have 9 to 11 week life cycle :confused: Got lots of info on them if you want any~~!

Reactions: daf
granddaddy did u have any of ur af plants leaves curl up like tacos

daf said:
granddaddy did u have any of ur af plants leaves curl up like tacos

daf most of the autos I have grown have freaky leaves
:eek:
This link is a grow I did a while back check it out and see if thats what you have.:cool:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27951

Heres a few pictures I took a coupl days ago that are 5 weeks old.
most of the clones are showin purple very early.
The one smaller bush is PW x AK48 that i plan on bringing in the house and dusting with auto ak 47 pollen.
The big monster is the Purple#1 she had a branch brake with sum bud that we got to sample.
It was a very up lifting laughable high we were surprised that it gave such a buzz less than 5 weeks of flower. Can't weight till she is finished.:ccc: :bong1: :bongin: :joint:

005.jpg 010.jpg

012.jpg 017.jpg

022.jpg 021.jpg

looks like there starting to colour.:D sweet plants
also were are those auto AK's from they look like great yeilders. and they look very stable to:hubba:

what are your temps there? I thought that they would be showing more purple by now. I am growing Purple #1 and Nirvana's New Purple Power at the moment. They go into flower this upcomimng weekend. I am going to try and get my room temps 65 with the lights on and 55 with them off. Hope this brings out a little more color.

BuddyLuv said:
what are your temps there? I thought that they would be showing more purple by now. I am growing Purple #1 and Nirvana's New Purple Power at the moment. They go into flower this upcomimng weekend. I am going to try and get my room temps 65 with the lights on and 55 with them off. Hope this brings out a little more color.

I vegged mine to long because I wanted to stay on 18/6 so the auto's would get enough light :confused: big mistake.
I think that may be why the Twilight went Hermie on me.
I also had a herm bubble Dust and 1 G13.
I pull air from outside 24 / 7 for C02 so that helps keep it cool @ night.
It has been hot as a mo fo here temps in the mid 80's so I have the AC set @ 75.
When the lights come on they vent out the shed ridge-vent or if it gets cold I can vent back in for heat with AC @ 75 so if it gets to hot the ac will kick on and cool it down :cool:
My clones seem to be doing good along with the ones from seed started later in the grow.
Here are some pictures of the clones @ around 4 weeks flower.
The color seems to be more Pinkish than Purple :eek:
The first two are Purple Power and Purple Widow X AK48 that I pollinated with the Auto AK47 pollen ;)
I hope that they will keep some purple or pink and cut down on size (height) and the flower time. Maybe I will get Lucky and get a few Autos. :woohoo:

003.jpg 001.jpg

006.jpg 008.jpg

011.jpg 012.jpg

026.jpg 027.jpg

Really great job granddaddy! Hope you do get some to stabilize the Auto effect let me know if If works cause im might try something this summer with some Diesel Ryder pollen.

Happy New Grow Year To All!!!!!!and Damm Gdt, U R An Inspiration To Us All...all That S... U Doin @ One Time! Def Get 2 Green Thumbs Up From Me Bro...i C U From Da South Also...lovin Da Purp Son...and The Autos Is Def Da Money Getta.........keep Up Da Good Grow-ing....

BuddyLuv said:
What are your temps like? I am groing purple power right now so would like to know.

The last post up talks some about my temps.
I been setting my ac unit @ 75 and it comes on a lot during the day but not much @ night cause I pull air in the shed from outside for C02 so that cools it down.
If it gets to cold I can disconnect the vent duct off the in line fan that cools lights and let it blow in the grow area to warm it up.The ac will kick on if it gets to warm.
My Purple Power aren't to bad but the purple #1 show no purple.
I did pollinate a nice Purple Power Clone with some Auto AK47 and the same with a Purple Widow x AK48 that the Mother showed very little color but She is some *** kicking bud:holysheep: !!!!!!!! :eek: :banana: :48:
I hope to shorten up the plant and maybe get an auto purple someday :cool: :cool: :ignore:
Here are some pictures of some LifeShine a friend gave me that is doing well.
Second some G13 that were free with an order and last some BubbleDust. The purple are the Purple Power.

004.jpg 008.jpg

023.jpg 024.jpg

020.jpg 022.jpg

028.jpg 029.jpg

Nice. I have four Purple #1 females and three Purplr Power Females. Not one of my Purple Widow beans cracked. I am pretty po'ed about that. I contacted Attitude about it, they answered every email up to the point they got my money now they are not replying. I hope they turn purple for me. Your Purple Power looks like it got really purple! I likey alot.

I took all the Girls out yesterday to do a good cleaning in their grow area. :hubba:
It was getting very dirty :eek:
I can't stand a dirty grow room and the Girls don't like it either :ignore:
Picture #1 Purple Widow X AK48 pollinated with Auto Ak47!
#2 Purple Power done the same!
#3 Close up of same PP ;) And the rest of the Girls.
Just after I put them all back a Coast Guard Chopper flew over.
Wow what a break a few minuets sooner and they would most likely have been spotted :eek:
The chopper was very low and scared the **** out of me :holysheep:
I live close to the beach and they fly over very often going to the airport.
They are big and loud so you here them a coming but I had 20 plants out.
Would have been a PANIC if I heard it coming with that amount out :shocked: :fly: :fly:

007.jpg 017.jpg

019.jpg 011.jpg

005.jpg 009.jpg

I started vegging some beans, I started some Stoneybud from my BPOTM prize from awhile back. Also some 12/12 AK47, PWxAK48xWR, MistyMoonshine. Also planning on starting some PurpleBud and a few other sativas later on in the veg.

Here is some new pics
1-3 Lifeshine
4-5 G13xHaze
6-8 Purple Power

LifeShine3.jpg Lifeshine2.jpg

LifeShine1.jpg G132.jpg

G131.jpg 003.jpg

008.jpg 012.jpg

Latest posts

Back