Purple Widow X AK48, Purple#1, Purple Power,Twilight And Auto Ak47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that Lizard Weed that was on the Cheech and Chong Nice Dreams???
:holysheep: That was killer weed. I want some
LIZARD WEED :D :D Post us some more Lizard Weed Pictures if you can. :cool:

m_890db93906f9882417470e0e5d78bded.jpg

The male PWxAK48 gave me some pollen today so I pollenated this plant ( 1st picture Auto AK47 ). The buds are @ least 4 weeks out. I hope I get the cross.
We had a bunch of Stoned Lizards on the plants today so I took a few pictures of the Lizard Weed:holysheep: No kidding they are buzzed. I can walk up to them and take them off the plant with out scaring them, most of the time they run and hide. After a while sunning on da bud they are laid back and don't have a care in their little lizard world!!

006.jpg 015.jpg

016.jpg 017.jpg

018.jpg

smokingjoe said:
Shouldn't have too many bug problems then.

What kind of lizards are they?

pack of Stoners.

Its a unique species called the "Afghani Harvester." They walk all over the buds and the resin glands stick to his belly. You then rub the resin from the lizards belly to get high.. right GD?

ugmjfarmer said:
Its a unique species called the "Afghani Harvester." They walk all over the buds and the resin glands stick to his belly. You then rub the resin from the lizards belly to get high.. right GD?

I use the lizards to pollinate. :eek:
We put them in a bag with pollen for 10 minutes and release on to the plants. :D As they crawl all over the bud the pollen is spread. :bolt:
If I am lucky they do a foliar spray and fertilization too :eek: :eek:

I started 12/12 on the purples that had around 5 weeks veg.
I had to bring some inside to keep on 18/6 for a few more weeks.
They were started several weeks behind these.
The first 4 pictures are the 2 Female Purple Widow x AK48

PW1.jpg PWb.jpg

pw2.jpg pwb2.jpg

The next 3 Are the Twilight, Purple Power and Purple#1
The were ready for watering thats why they are looking a little rough :spit: :spit:

TW1.jpg PP.jpg

p1.jpg

:confused: I have the clones on a heating pad on 30 minuets off 30 minuets that runs 24 hours. :confused:
I have them on 18/6 under 6 CFL's. I hope some will make it :eek: They are a week in.

009.jpg 015.jpg

BuddyLuv said:
can't wait to see some purple buds.

Me too!
Just put into flower but being feminized seeds they looked like they will have popcorn within 10 days.:rolleyes:
The 2 PW x AK48 had pistols on her over a week ago so they are close to an auto strain. I am anxious to see what happens with them.:cool:
I managed to pollinate some Auto AK with the PW x AK48 and was able to get a small amount of pollen off the 1 male.
Germinated 3 seeds 1 male 2 fems. :D

:yeahthat: Looks like you did a fine job on your clones for being the first time you did them!!:holysheep:
Like BeachWeed said Bring on the
PURPLE

:bong: :smoke1: :48: :ccc: :joint: :bongin:​

damn man that sick crossing your own strains mad props, someday i want to try breeding, someday.. but dude killer buds, plants, clones, & seeds/breeding. this is going to be one exciting grow journal.

Latest posts

Back