Purple Widow X AK48, Purple#1, Purple Power,Twilight And Auto Ak47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is some of the Auto AK47 chopped and trimmed up. Been in paper bags for a while.
I am putting into jars for a day then back to the bags and so on gotta watch out for mold on some of the bigger buds:holysheep:
I have 4 more plants that are real close to cutting, may do tomorrow.
They have been getting flushed with Clearex 30ml per/gal and a teaspoon of Black Strap Molasses for the last 4 waterings so one more just plain water should do it.
Than I can give the Purples my full attention!!

001.jpg 002.jpg

004.jpg

wow your grows are amazing :peace: signing up so i can follow the purps
and dam that ak47 looks just delicious :48:

WOW great bud you got there! Can't wait to see the progress of the purples! :)

:aok: :aok: :aok:

Chopped the last of the Auto AK47 today. The first picture with the smallest plant was pollinated with Purple Widow X AK48 on the 3 biggest buds and a few smaller with the AK47 for seed.
I used the smallest plant to see if it would reduce the size and speed up the PW x AK48. Guess we will have to wait and see.
The other pics are the purples not much purple yet about 10 days flower,

030.jpg 040.jpg

048.jpg 049.jpg

051.jpg 057.jpg

These are my clones taken a while back. The PW x AK48 have white hairs starting already.The others are from seed. I think I will transplant in a few days most of the clones and put them on 12/12.
I will give the seedlings @ least 2 more weeks of veg. They are Lifeshine, G13 haze, Bubbledust, and Purple Power

028.jpg 025.jpg

23.jpg 015.jpg

020.jpg

how did i miss this grow? very nice growing GDT. those ak48s looked tight.
that pug is starin' awful hard at your buds dude.:D ...bb...

banjobuzz said:
how did i miss this grow? very nice growing GDT. those ak48s looked tight.
that pug is starin' awful hard at your buds dude.:D ...bb...

Its strange but I have two pugs that love to be around any of the Grow Area's.
When I pull plants to water they are sitting in the grow room.
If we are manicuring they are right beside us sometimes chewing some of the trim.
I like them in the grow area because thet put off lots of good CO2 :eek: :cool:
This is for the PUG OF THE MONTH :holysheep: PUGS AND LIZARDS

003.jpg

Today was watering time so I took a few pictures. It was windy so the ones outside aren't the best:confused:
The First picture is the feninized Twilight, next PWxAK48 and the other blowing in the wind and a side by side shot of both of them. Next is inside Twilight and PWxAK48!!
The others are random pics of Purple Power and Purple#1 that are Monsters I vegged to long :eek:

005.jpg 007.jpg

010.jpg 012.jpg

037.jpg 024.jpg

038.jpg 035.jpg

I think both of your thumbs are green, you always have some nice looking plants. How do you like the ak48? I love ak, but I want to do some standards inside before next outdoor, and I thought why not that one, since it's a related line, just earlier.

I heard you say before that you averaged 60g off of the auto ak's, how did these last few do? (Besides the pollenated shorty, of course)

mistisrising said:
I think both of your thumbs are green, you always have some nice looking plants. How do you like the ak48? I love ak, but I want to do some standards inside before next outdoor, and I thought why not that one, since it's a related line, just earlier.

I heard you say before that you averaged 60g off of the auto ak's, how did these last few do? (Besides the pollenated shorty, of course)

The AK48 were given to me by a friend so they are a first for me.
I did get pollen from one male and was able to get lots of seed from the Auto AK47 I pollinated with the PW x AK48
I had 9 plants not counting the one for seed and ended up with only 31 grams per plant average.
Now there were different variables with the two grows.
The 60 per plant inside with everything the same but the C02 much higher and the last two weeks in the shed I finished under 12/12 instead of 18/6.
I had several Purples that needed to go into flower thats why I went 12/12.
I am experimenting on my shed grows. I wish I was still in doors but the Wife says NO!! :angrywife: :hitchair:
Hear are some bud shots of the Purples 2 days ago @ 20 days Flowering.
I had to Kill My Twilight the other day It went Hermie on me. :cry: :(
I Guess I was lucky it was caught in time.
She/He was one beautifully Plant hated to chop it. HE She is the first picture.:confused:

HERM1.jpg 008.jpg

037.jpg bod1.jpg

bod2.jpg bod3 - Copy.jpg

I put everything I had into flower the other day. :eek:
This will make room in the veg closet for a few more strains I want to try.
I have two Bubble Dust Males I am trying to get some pollen off of.
The biggest ones are the purples that are 4 weeks flower tomorrow. I am going to flush with clearex next watering than finish out with Cha Ching, that seems to pack the bud on for me.
They don't have a lot of purple yet but it is starting to come!! :giggle:
the PW X AK48 look like they will be some heavy weights. :cool:

001.JPG 003.jpg

005.jpg 006.jpg

007.jpg 008.jpg

Ok here is just a quick update on the PWxAK48. One of the Girls seems to be more dominating on the Sativa side which on the bud shots you can see a little purple wanting to come out. :rolleyes:
Both Girls have a very nice frost to them. :cool:
They are @ day 32 flower and just started Cha-Ching last week.
I do have some good purple showing on the Purple Power and will try and get some pictures if I catch them just as the lights going out. :confused:
They are to big to try and get out and my light is kinda of a pain for pictures unless under the lights :eek: The Girls were real thirsty when I took these pictures. I find it much harder trying to take good care of them being out in the shed instead of in the house :spit: :spit:

002.jpg 003.jpg

004.jpg 005.jpg

006.jpg 009.jpg

008.jpg

Latest posts

Back