Question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helile

Reaction score
Hey guys i just had a quick question about trimming. My plant has alternating nodes coming in but there is a larger leaf that is over it not allowing it to get much light at all. So the question is can i cut the leaves off so the alternating nodes are exposed to light? It would only be 2 leaves im cutting off but i didn't know if this would shock or stress the plant.
Thanks Guys:D

if you cut the leaves off,it will stress the plant without a doubt.
Do you need to cut the whole leaf off?
it`s not the nodes that need light-it`s the leaves,for photosynthisis.
that`s what your girl needs.If you have to chop leaves,just cut the parts of the leaf that are "in the way". def not the whole leaf.
good luck man;)

Helile said:
Hey guys i just had a quick question about trimming. My plant has alternating nodes coming in but there is a larger leaf that is over it not allowing it to get much light at all. So the question is can i cut the leaves off so the alternating nodes are exposed to light? It would only be 2 leaves im cutting off but i didn't know if this would shock or stress the plant.
Thanks Guys:D
Yes don't cut off any leaves as they are being used. All we do is tuck them under out of the way. ;)

They are right dont cut the leaves off.They are your solar panels for your plant.The leaves absorb the light and use it to grow.IMHO leave,the leaves hang on out there and let them absorb all the light they can.Green MOJO for :farm: your grow!!

Latest posts

Back