Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebest

Reaction score
Hey,
Thank you everyone at MP for being a great help.
Just had some quesitons-

I have a box that I have 3 florescent lights in, about 2500 lumens for 3 plants one of which I have a plant light which burns red. The plants are looking good, they are on their first true nodes and I was wondering when I should re-pot, is there a specific time that is good to do this. Also I am trying to have very small plants, so about how many weeks can I go until being able to sex the plants. I want them to be about no more than 1'5" even though i know they get huge, I am at a loss for space. And what size pot would you use? 1 gallon? Also I have a plant outside which I am wondering if it is starting to show its sex. The top of the plant is extremly light green and the two leaves that would usually come out of the top are really straight and close together. I will see if I can put a picture up. If you could help me out on this that would be great!

1.5'? gonna have to get a screen or LST train the plant. Both of which are in this forum just check out the search option ;)
Rootbinding can work in your favor. Stepping up in pot size will only increase the plant size. Which is good for the most part...but not when your a micro grower. I'd switch to 12/12 @ week 4 of veg. Also try som bushmaster and try pinching and/or tying. ;)

Latest posts

Back