Rain...Mold?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadhooka

Junior Grower
Reaction score
It's been raining here for 5 days straight almost constantly. The temp has been around 50 -55 f.

Question: Is there a good chance that mold will start growing on her with this much rain?

Should I be concerned and maybe go and get her before she gets soaked anymore?

Keep it Green!

Theres always a chance of mold with water. Just keep an eye on it, thats the best way to tell. The minute you see any signs of mold kill em. It wont take hours to form

I'll go check her and try to find some plastic to cover her with! Tommorow is 'spose to be 35mph wind whipped rain!! Sounds like it could be hard on an old girl!....lol

I hope she's not moldy! or it's chop chop!

It finally stopped raining!:headbang: Although she's surrounded by an inch of standing water. I took another branch.......trichs are still clear though:( here's a couple pics:

I think thats the cola in the close up

100_0684.JPG

100_0687.JPG

Is there a product that will either (or do both) prevent mold and/or kill it once you have it on your plants?... With out harming the overall well being of your plants.

You're probably not going to get mold on healthy living breathing plants outdoors. Marijuana grows great in the rainy tropics and, like any living thing, it is naturally resistant to molds and pathogens of all sorts. How many moldy rose bushes or other flowering plants have you ever seen during a rainy season?
After you cut them to dry and they die, then they are susceptible to mold just like any other dead moist thing.

Latest posts

Back