Random Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! :D

I started my first grow on December 14th-16th. I germinated & planted about 21 plants through out that time. I'll put some pictures up ASAP. I also have one lady that was planted on December 24th. [Random BAGUS SEEDIOUS.]

Details on the setup. Im using a space about 4 ft long, 3 ft wide, and 5 ft tall. I have 12 plants total in rows of 4. Im using a 400w HPS. The temperature stays around 70-80 F & the humidity right now is 40! It has been around PERFECT 60 percent but it dropped last night. Ive been using a little fan... im looking for another one but NO WHERE sells fans during the winter. Ive also used a heater occasionally. The light is about 10-12 inches above the tops of the tallest plants.

They have been on 18/6 since I guess Thursday, January 10. Ive been mostly giving them water only. They have some yellowing & the leaves of a few are curling & droopy. This is my first time & i NEED help. Its mostly on the first set of fan leaves. New growth looks much better. I NEED to put pictures up to explain. I have a few VERY odd girlies.
:postpicsworthless:

I also have some that are on 12/12. Im really just playing around with them. They are all 31 days old. I just want to see if they have enough root mass to enter flowering in a 16 oz cup.:confused2: I tried to give them away - no room in the 400w HPS room for them. =[ NO TAKERS.

Any advice is very helpful. I'll have some pictures VERY soon.

Welcome and good luck on the grow. Look forward to pics.

PB:)

Latest posts

Back