Random seeds #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great. Kind of a musky smell right now. Great though. Take care and be safe.

i love the way your plants are coming along man. my last grow had the same kind of smell but my current one is straight skunk. gotta love the smell. anyways plants look great can't wait to see these buds keep gettin thicker and see what you end up yielding.

man i miss growin da green...cant wait to start up again.

you got any shots of your grow room smoky?

WOW! That is all I can say. Speechless at the moment. Come over and help me out, will give u directions! lol.
Great Job! Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the comments. I will post some more pictures tomorrow. The ladies are looking great. Buds are starting to fill in very nicely. The buds on the two plants that are farthest along look like pop cans! Starting to get a really sugary look to them also. More tomorrow. Take care and be safe.

Hey smoky thanx for stoppin by with all the advice. Really appreciate the help.

Nice looking plants btw. Can't wait to watch them finish...

10-52-10 is good stuff..plenty phosphores just wat plant need during flowering..and potassium 2..gl with it

Well I had a hermie in my grow room this morning. I noticed it when I was watering the ladies. Very depressing but I had to chop her. I decided to smoke that blunt to help calm me down. :hubba: Anyways, wet weight was about 125 grams so I'm hoping for an ounce after it's all said and done. Well, here's some pics of the buds. Take care and be safe.

earlychop1.jpg

earlychop2.jpg

blunt.jpg

Sorry to hear about the hermie. Well, at least you caught it before any more damage was done. those buds still look nice. Let us know how good the high is. Was this one of the plants that was 5 weeks into flowering?

This one was about a week and a half ahead of the rest. Was given to me at the last minute so I took it and it turned out to be female. Take care and be safe.

the plants look great....a lot more filled out then mine. can't wait to see this little forest bloom.

:holysheep: looking fantastic i cannot believe how much they,ve grown
sorry to hear about the hermie ,,but that nice fat blunt should of eased the pain some :48:

Wow....beautiful plants Smokey, thanks for all the nice comments in my journal.
good growing!

Well I promised some more pics like a day or two ago so here they are. Day 39 of flower. Still got some time yet for these ones. Enough talk. Enjoy. Take care and be safe. :hubba: :D

day39fl.JPG

day39fl-2.JPG

day39fl-3.JPG

day39fl-4.JPG

day39fl-5.JPG

very nice budz smokey, been standing in the shadows, lurking round. are the trichs turning yet? my bagseed is in day 5 12/12, very green and plush,no sex yet. how long when u flipped did u know sex?, from all ive read here about bagseed grows from ev-1 , really isnt worth the effort, cause we dont know the strain,,, i say, look at these results, 7 fems, = some dank bud. thanx 4 all those lovely pics' smokey, since u handled this grow so efficient, will u be trying something with more difficulty to grow next? keep it green bro, and keep us posted...:)

:holysheep: Beautiful. Did you enter that bottom photo in the April contest???
You should. What a nice shot!
I've enjoyed your photos and your updates. Thanks for sharing... and sorry about your hermie... but you are all better now, right??? Don't want you to suffer! ;)
:peace:

Hi banjo. Trichs are mostly clear still. Lots of cloudy ones though. I had all my males culled by like day 10 of 12/12. My next indoor grow will either be White Widow or stoneybud. I haven't decided yet. I'm getting ready to move so I will be setting up a bigger grow room at my new house. I'm thinking of buying a 1k watt hps to add to the 550 I have now. That will suit what I'm trying to do just fine. I didn't enter the pic in the contest. Maybe I will....Thanks though. More pics in a few days. Thanks. Take care and be safe.

dude for a first grow.. this **** looks bomb. How many days has the whole growing process been for you?

Ill have to update my journal again so you can give a bro some tips :).

Latest posts

Back