Random seeds #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi mike. This is day 61 of the plant from seed...day 41 of flower today. Everything is looking good in my grow room. More pics in a few days. Take care and be safe.

i agree with ettesun, that pic should be in the bud of the month contest, beautiful, that is gonna be some great smoke! great pics and plants. thanks, and agian, thanks for visiting my journal.

Hi "Smokey Bear!" Your girls look GREAT :hubba: Im about two weeks behind you with my girls and cant wait to see how this all turns out! This is my first grow to. I plan on keeping up with your grow journal to check your progress (wish I would of started one) so good luck to YOU and BE SAFE! :D

Day 48 of flower. Everything looks great so far. Some yellowing but I'm not really worried about it. Here are a few pics. Enjoy. Take care and be safe.:D

day48fl.JPG

day48fl-2.JPG

Whats going on smokybear. I see the ladies are looking better than ever and i bet they are packing on the trichromes right about now. :hubba: How long they been in flower? Your doing a great job mang keep it up. ;)

Today is day 53 of flower. I've chopped all but two of the plants at this point. I will be moving very soon so they have to go. I will keep the two I have until they are mostly amber trichs or I have to move. More pics later. Take care and be safe.

hey smoke..I finally got around to going through your journal....looks like your on the homestretch of a successful grow...nice goin. congrats...good luck..and

Smoke on ;)

CONGRATS on the harvest smoky. :aok: Be sure and toss some pics up when you get a chance. :hubba:

Here are a couple harvest pics. I didn't get very many pictures due to my moving process. I'm chopping a week earlier than I wanted to but I have to be ready to leave in a few days notice. I didn't weigh it wet but I'm figuring around an ounce and a half to two ounces easily off of this lady. Smells great. Very skunky. I will post some dry pics in a few days. Take care and be safe.

har512-2.JPG

har512.JPG

smokey, go check out my grow when you get a chance. They have made a miraculous recovery. Lol... Yours look great by the way!! Nice job.

All seven ladies have been harvested as of about 5 days ago. I'm just putting the last lady into jars for a good cure. Ended up with about 7 and a half ounces of dried bud. Should hold me and the wife over for a good while. I guess this is the conclusion of my first indoor grow. It's been fun and I've learned a lot of great stuff. I've enjoyed showing you guys how I grow and my methods and I hope to have another indoor operation going in about 2 months or so....whenever I get completely moved into my new house. Take care and be safe.

nice grow man and well done! Hope you settle into the new home ok...well of course you will with that stash!! :D It'd be good to a picture of all the green from this grow all together :)

Good to hear everything went smoothly smokey. I cant wait to see pics of the finished product. Congrats!

Thanks everyone. I'm stoked to be finally getting a new house. I already have plans for a new grow room down to the fine details. Can't wait to get it started. I will try to get a pic of all my stash together but most of it's been moved to the new place already. I will try though. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back