ready to build at last!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the replies, yup my first time building something, and have patted myself on the back :rofl:

There wasn't actually any gaps, i just sealed and duct taped the joins anyway, I figured that going over the top on the first attempt wouldn't be a problem. There are brace bars added, along the joins to add some extra strength. I cut the shelf and test fitted it, and realised that there wasn't enough support, so added a length of the wood I used for the frame to each side, fitted the shelf and then got the mrs to sit on it (and the shelf :hubba: :hubba: ), it took her weight fine, she did offer to bounce up and down a bit more, but I said she should do that on the shelf as well :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: , seems strong enough for what I need it to do.

The ply is exterior grade with weather protection on it, so should be OK, but I will probably paint it anyway so it looks better, probably white, but I might go extreme and paint the outside a screaming orange :D :D

Will sort out a grow journal when my girls get here, just using some seeds a friend has germ'd and veg'd for me, after that will be buying some seeds to start a grow going. Not sure what I will go for, so much choice, have posted in the strains forum to get some feedback on what would be a good plant to start with, plan on using 5 seeds (providing they all take that this) grow and harvest 4, and use the 5th as a mother plant. So if anyone has some ideas check the thread out.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33909

and thanks again for the replies, and for all the threads that have given me so much info, I will smoke a bud for you all when its harvest time!

Any new updates lastritez? i want to see some more, keep up the good work you've done an awsome job so far.

unfortunately not at the moment, finaces are on hold for the grow room, SWBMO has said 'no money left till you get paid', the only thing to have been done is that I added a few extra sockets to the ring main to run the grow room from. I have the outlet fan ducting to fit as well, but the jigsaw I was using died, so waiting for my bro to drop of his one. I should be able to pick up the last of the items needed later this week, and hopefully by that time the new jigsaw will be here also. Will make sure that I post up the completed work, and of course get the grow jounal running when my girls arrive.

OK, ended up getting a pack of holesaw blades for my cordless drill, worked a treat, venting and lights now installed in the flower area, and I am now ready to grow. Just need to wait till my girls are ready for delivery.

In the meantime I will get on with finishing the veg / mother area.

Not much really to show in photos, looks the same jsut with lights and a fan in it really, will post pics up when its finally completed, just lighting and venting in the veg / mother area now.

Cant wait to see it all up and running bro, all the hard work you put in, it should pay off nicely for ya, can you post a few pics with the buckets and lights all setup, cheers Lrz

mAKo BuDz said:
Cant wait to see it all up and running bro, all the hard work you put in, it should pay off nicely for ya, can you post a few pics with the buckets and lights all setup, cheers Lrz

Oh yes indeedy!

will be setting up a grow journal when my girls arrive, and will of course post a few pics onto this thread as well.

Latest posts

Back