Received my order from the Doctor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokybear

I smoke, I drink
Reaction score
Well I got my package from Dr. Chronic today. It was supposed to be Nirvanas White Widow. It got to me in four days so the shipping was excellent but the package contained no seeds. It had packing material and a seed pack which was white widow but no seeds. I e-mailed the doc earlier so hopefully they make good on it. I will keep you posted. Take care and be safe.

check the package well. dr chronic is good at hiding thim in the package.. trust me, i dont know how many people think the same..

yeah ive seen a lot of people think they got screwed but they just hid the seeds really good. That really sucks if you didnt get them though.

Why don't one of you guys PM him and let him know how you got your seeds....avoids the inevitable poster telling everyone about their stealth shipping methods:D

I have also seen multiple posts on this subject so I made sure to extensively check the package over and it contains no seeds. They must have just not placed the seeds in the package as it contains everything else and the package itself hasn't been tampered with in any way. I don't want to give out too much information on their shipping methods. Anyways, I e-mailed him again so hopefully he helps me out on the matter. I will keep you posted. Take care and be safe.

snuggles said:
Why don't one of you guys PM him and let him know how you got your seeds....avoids the inevitable poster telling everyone about their stealth shipping methods:D

Your way too late on this one. I have seen so many posts talking in pretty good detail on how they ship. I thought I was pretty descreet about it. But you are totally right.

maineharvest said:
Your way too late on this one. I have seen so many posts talking in pretty good detail on how they ship. I thought I was pretty descreet about it. But you are totally right.

LOL I wasn't implying you would be the inevitable poster just that someone would. I always chuckle when that happens, poster is really just trying to help and then it's funny when they realize what they did.

I've never had a problem with DR. Chronic. He receives posts on Homegrown 420 Forum. Let him know about the mess up. He should send you new seeds right away if you didn't get them. If not that's bad business. Let's hope not.

I've heard nothing but good things about the doc so I'm pretty confident that he will make it right. I hope, at least. I will keep you posted. Take care and be safe.

Well, after several e-mails to the Doc, we finally got it straightened out. I assume that it was an error on their part. I believe that they just forgot to put the seeds in the package. The Doc said that he was extremely sorry for the misunderstanding and that my beans would be in the mail tomorrow. I'm glad that he understood and decided to make it right. Good stuff! He will be the seedbank I go to from now on. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Glad to hear you got your seeds. Are some germing as you write?
good growing!

Unfortunately, no. I have to wait until I'm completely moved into my new house before I start growing again. This gives me time to start a rough draft of my new grow room though! I will keep you posted. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Well, after several e-mails to the Doc, we finally got it straightened out. I assume that it was an error on their part. I believe that they just forgot to put the seeds in the package. The Doc said that he was extremely sorry for the misunderstanding and that my beans would be in the mail tomorrow. I'm glad that he understood and decided to make it right. Good stuff! He will be the seedbank I go to from now on. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

How could a bunch of potheads forget something like that LOL...sounds like me.

ive delt with dr chronic before, always happy with the promt responce. this last time i ordered papaya seeds. it must have been a bad batch cause 5 of the seeds were cracked, 2 were female, 3 were males. so i got 2 females for 10 seed. ill be ordering with him in about a month, hope this next batch is better. ill keep ordering to him cause i like his attude.

Good luck on your move Smokey. I hope it's for fun and not something you don't want. Need any help moving? I can help :D

Are you moving far?

hey Smokeybear whats up man? i ordered ww from the doc and recieved them 2 weeks ago. the shipping time was straight, and got my beans+ x-tras. i may have a problem with them here though, none will sprout!!!, not a happy camper... i think i'll let em know...

smokybear said:
What I tell'ya Smokey.;) Dr. Chronic's cool.:cool: I knew he'd take care of ya!:) Glad to hear it!:D

I'm real happy to hear that he made good with ya smokey, I just ordered from dr. for the first time last night.. you had me worried for a bit.:D
Good that you have time to work on that new room tho! Keep us up on the Nirvanas!:lama:

Latest posts

Back