Regeneration?anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilikebigbuds

Reaction score
I have read a little (very lttle) about regeneration after flowering MJ

I am a bit confused because I thought MJ was an annual .

so how is this done? anyone ever had any experience on this?

or maybe some good reading material could be recommended?

Thanks for your time on this ! love to learn !:D

I've reveged a plant after flowering and so far haven't had any problems, just took some clones from her last week.. is this what your asking about?

If so then its pretty easy. leave 1/3 of your plant budz and all. the buds produce new branches. the growth will be single leaves that seem to twist out rather then grow out. after a week or so it will start to grow normal..

:farm: I too am very interested in this regeneration stuff. I would bet serious $$$ that it works great :hubba: there are probably threads about it on here :doh: try SnowWhite Regeneration 5
:rofl:
;)

thanks slowmo77-
how long does it take to reflower her?
or are you revegging just for clones? maybe both,

and I do you take the main cola?

I know, so many questions; I'm just so curious about this approach and why is it not done , or perhaps just not talked about more often.

I guess I am wondering about the pro's and con's of revegging.

anybody? any of you Ol'timers who have been growing since the Kennedy days?lol

I've read that you can usually reveg and then reflower at least once. You'll get a smaller crop the 2nd time but you don't have to wait as long to start the flowering time since you have established root and main stem. I read it in Mel Frank's book he said to leave most of the big fan leaves and some shoots and put the plant back into 18-24 light period and wait 3-10 weeks to reveg. Then start to flower when you have regrown enough veg. but to wait at least 3 weeks.

Latest posts

Back