S.H.E.D. Inc. 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone Happy New Year...I fired up the small flower room and Placed a few strains in for sexing...Hope everyone had a great and safe New year party

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

P1010094.JPG

P1010089.JPG

P1010095.JPG

P1010101.JPG

P1010083.JPG

P1010104.JPG

P1010108.JPG

That one strain from january looks ready to chop!! Have you checked her Trichomes?? Hope your holiday was great, I did a restart Jan. !st on the HoosierDaDDy, I'm gettin tired 4U, might be time to quit. Took a shortcut with the mitacide a few days ago, and think I might of got a little dose!! didn't use proper precautions, with my resperator, used a nuisance, dust mask,couldn't find my regular, and I've been feelin puny. kept it all downwind!!!

Whats the name of that strain in the first pic???????????

I hope you feel better soon Skag -- the stuff is nasty -- I got a little whif of it as well, but figured out pretty fast which way the wind was blowing. I don't feel any ill effects tho...

sorry to jack your thread 4U

Peace

very nice to see you bounce back ... it looked like a ko but you will win for sure :aok:

4u, thats awesome set up ive read through post ive got a ??? those cfl lights what watage are those and am i seeing five fixtures times two cfls per. those would be ok for autos 24/7 veg to flower....

Hey Smoke :ciao: So do you use the calendar to bring the males out of hiding early? The kids are looking really good. If the Shed is a rockin, don't bother knockin, If the Shed is a rockin, don't bother, fire one up :)

4u, thats awesome set up ive read through post ive got a ??? those cfl lights what watage are those and am i seeing five fixtures times two cfls per. those would be ok for autos 24/7 veg to flower....

Those Big cfl are 100 Watt( Equal to 300 )..and yes I use the wye at the end...I wouldnt use them for Autos as I have last year..I would rather use the HD lights..even if ya make your own as I did...Theres a 250watt MH I made from parking lot light;) ..thanks for stopping in

So do you use the calendar to bring the males out of hiding early?

Thats what I think as well..:hubba: ....I also use callanders to help keep track of what I do to each plant...not so much while in Veg but once they hit the flower room...they get a callander...take care and be safe my friend

Update.......I took 16 clippings off the Gooey:D

DSCF4216.JPG

DSCF4217.JPG

DSCF4218.JPG

DSCF4219.JPG

DSCF4220.JPG

DSCF4222.JPG

DSCF4223.JPG

DSCF4230.JPG

DSCF4231.JPG

DSCF4232.JPG

Nice bounce back 4u from the sulfur burn

thanks for my answer smoke i really appreciate it , im goin to make the lights for autos from the same fixture you used the mh fixture, also going to make the setup you have for veg in my small tent... thanks for the pictures also, that was a big help thanks smoke the green is back real pritty like in the shed you do great work.....

I love how you do a little bit of everything, inside and out! I was looking around at some of your threads on the other site and they all look great. I love the outdoors you did...

Keep up the good work man. :D

Thanks for stopping by everyone..Harvested the Dojo bubba Berry and she smells wonderful...We gonna take the Maple Vortex tonight at 73 days:DHave a great day everyone

DSCF4467.JPG

DSCF4432.JPG

DSCF4433.JPG

DSCF4441.JPG

Latest posts

Back