Second Grow 1st Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those plants look awesomee..too bad that three were males...how didyou get the sexing of the plant so early?

I was wondering that same thing. It only took 1 month before i noticed the balls but i guess that could be about the right time. I now have 3 confirmed ladies. Super stoked on that. Thanks for the props yucon.

Hey everyone. Still chuggin along here. I popped a couple more beans about a week or so ago. I got them from some pretty good nug with purple splotches so we will see, but as of right now they look good. They are the 2 in the first pic. The next 2 pictures are of the lil ones that were in the cups last post and the final 2 pictures are my oldest girls. I have not been ferting them recently but I'm gonna start again soon only for the 2 oldest. Temps and humidity are steadily on the rise down here but all is well so far. Lend me your mojo and thoughts. Peace.

photo(2).jpg

photo(3).jpg

photo(4).jpg

photo(5).jpg

photo(6).jpg

These two will be one month old in a couple days. The one on the left looks like its starting to bud already but that doesn't make sense, the days are still getting longer. I'm happy though, 4 females so far and 1 more that I have much confidence in. I'll get more pics later. Peace. :)

IMGP0040.jpg

IMGP0038.jpg

lookin good fla funk watch out for the fla sun this time of year i bet itll be beating them plants, also watch out for humidity im summertime makes flowering big colas hard bummer having to move them but hey it happens, how many females? mann im gonna have to get a couple going outdoor forgot what i was missin...

Thanks toke, your right about the temps and humidity. I had to battle them last grow and ended up with a few stringy buds. Right now I have 4 females for sure and 1 that hasn't shown but looks promising. I hope you can throw a few outside, its so much fun. Peace.

wow! I love those little ladies!

I wish I could grow out doors! I want to! I really really want to!:holysheep:

man, I will be pulling up a chair for this grow!:D
thanks for sharing!

Nice outdoor ladies you are having there Fla Funk. Outdoor growing in the backyard always fun ! Anyways i have noticed you saying about the sunlight time during the day period is getting longer but your babies still flowering right . Mine babies also doing the same thing. This is mine first semi-outdoor too so i dont know much about the sunlight time thing that much. Hope the PROS could come in and give us some advices on why and what going on with this. But until then ........your ladies grow big and strong. Some green mojo for your green monsters !! I'll check back with yall soon !

Hey great plants you`ve got there!I will go snap some of my friends crop in the forest and i will post pics soon!His plant is one of the most beautiful sativa strain I have ever seen!You will see!When I look at that plant i get the chill all over my body!

Come over to my thread and see the new pictures I posted!They are awesome!!!

Great job & Nice cammo. Keep us up to date thanks great looking plants

The 21st has passed and the days will now be getting gradually shorter, Im excited about that. This lil one is maturing really quick though but why? If it keeps going at this rate, I think she'll be done in a little over a month. Its odd. If anyone has any light to shed, let it be shad :p. Peace.

IMGP0098.jpg

IMGP0095.jpg

super nice!

maybe its your climate that is making her flower so soon, or MAYBE it all your tender loving care!

she's showing her appreciation to you!

Hey funk...those look sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...nice pics with camera..I thaught there is still 2 months befor they start flowering..do you have an auto flower?..I will be watching this no dout..KEEP M GREEN

Right on bigbuds thats what I like to think as well, the tlc does it :). 4u2 I am wondering the same thing about her being auto-flowering. I have never heard of such a thing until I came here but from what I read about them its sounds like the case. Its pretty cool actually I wish I had a few more of these. Guess we'll just have to keep watchin and see how she turns out. Thanks for the feedback. Peace.

Latest posts

Back