Second Grow 1st Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic #1 is of my bushy headed monster. She came from AK-47 bagseed and has smelled like it for a good bit now. Pic #2 is of a top forming up. Pic #3 is 2 new tops forming cause of a FIM job. Pic #4 is a close-up of the girl that is budding already. Pic #5 shows her lower flowers. Pic #6 is her top. Pic #7 is my sativa shooting upward. Share your thoughts. Peace.

IMGP0120.jpg

IMGP0123.jpg

IMGP0137.jpg

IMGP0132.jpg

IMGP0135.jpg

IMGP0136.jpg

IMGP0139.jpg

Makin me drool there Funk!

The ladies are lookin beautiful.

Congrats and good luck

Yeah I'll snap some tomo for sure. Had some bad news the other day when I found two of my ladies had their heads torn off by some A hole so some ripper is out there with a couple fat unfinished buds but whatever, I'm not gonna stay mad I still have 3 doing well. Thanks for the inquiry. Peace.

FLA Funk said:
Yeah I'll snap some tomo for sure. Had some bad news the other day when I found two of my ladies had their heads torn off by some A hole so some ripper is out there with a couple fat unfinished buds but whatever, I'm not gonna stay mad I still have 3 doing well. Thanks for the inquiry. Peace.

man nice grow. that sucks about the theives.:hairpull:

i had the same problem last season but this year i got two mean dogs, a 10,000 volt electric fence, and a crossbow...:D

lookin' good funk, I wish I could grow outdoors,critters always get them before they even get started. I am real surprised to see them so far into flower at this time of year. I thought they wouldn't start untill later, geez, even pics from last month show hairs, shows what I know about growing outside huh. anyway bummer about moving them, that'll teach ya' to try to flush last years stalk's and stem's down the toilet. hehehe.
puff

Well it has been a while since the last pics were put up and much has happened. Ya know that little plant I had that started flowering super early? Well, it finished in all of 2 months. The yield was next to nothing, about 8 grams dry but for 2 months I think thats pretty cool, it privileged me to a pre-harvest harvest. I cut it on the 11'th, hang dryed it for 3 days and it has been in the jar since then. I smoked a celebratory rillo last night which gave me a soaring high and great satisfaction. As for the other 2 ladies, they are still doin their thing but I now know I need to step it up next season with a better soil mixture, ph tester, bigger pots etc. I know I can do better than this. Here are some pics, enjoy. Peace.

IMGP0193.jpg

IMGP0189.jpg

IMGP0191.jpg

IMGP0201.jpg

photo(7).jpg

Nice, I worry about thieves, also. Skated last year and hope to again this year. How large are your pots?

Dam they look good. Ok pat your self on the shoulder just once. lol

it finished in july out doors? man thats weird. I never would have thought it possible.....you way up north? Its cool to smoke your own isn't it...
puff

puffnstuff said:
it finished in july out doors? man thats weird. I never would have thought it possible.....you way up north? Its cool to smoke your own isn't it...
puff

Yeah it is definitely odd. It had to be an auto-flower, I mean thats the only resonable explanation right? I'm way down south actually, bottom of the map. There is no greater satisfaction then kickin back with a L of your own home-grown, I'll grow as long as I can just for this feeling.

Latest posts

Back