Security - Proxies - This Site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Bubbles

Reaction score
Folks where can I find some more information about the location of this site and its efforts to keep users annonymous. I am thinking about starting a grow journal but in my short search for proxies, I can not find one that works well with phbb. Considering logging in without proxy but want to get a feel for what others are doing and or using here...

Server is in Amsterdam
Only "advertises" a seed bank is not part of one.
The owner lives in Amsterdam
This is an MJ forum only. If that helps.
Some use proxies some don't.

Ok,cool iwas conncernd about splashing fact that i smoke, grow ecxt all over the web,ya know i was worried about the man bustin down my door,but i think we are fairly safe? but what does it mater..............thell never stop me

I know how you feel man. And for that reason alone, this is the only MJ site I mingle with anymore. The server is in a prime location for what we do here. :ccc:

Really if you don't feel comfy making a journal don't do it. The place is pretty safe, but when people start to get complacent and comfortable in their every day activities and start getting loose lips with their private information is when trouble starts to happen.

Latest posts

Back