Seed banks..which is fastest/best?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenthumberish

Mexican...or Mexicant!
Reaction score
asked a million times I'm sure...but what seed banks are the most trustworthy, and deliver the fastest, with good prices? ;) links are appreciated!

The seedbanks I prefer are Attitude seedbank and Seedboutique I've used both with great success I like that they also take CC payment as well which saves in money order cost as well as mailing costs! I also like Seedbay which is an auction site it has genetics you can't always find at seedbanks, the only thing I don't like about seedbay is they only take money oreders and cash which can be a pain!

Phatpharmer

I vote for Attitude as well for my favorite...lots of choices and they take cc and ship quick...what I don't like is that there single seed collection is lacking... I don't always want to buy 5 or 10 beans as it gets quite expensive to get varied genetics...so as for a site that offers a tremendous selection of beans and sells them by the ones I wld vote for the Single Seed Centre...they are a lil more pricey then attitude if you consider buying 5 or more beans but if you want to pick up a bunch of different beans you can do it there and spend not a lot of money...

Here are the links:(change the xx to tt)

Attitude>>>hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

Single seed centre>>>hxxp://www.thesingleseedcentre.com/

Hope that helps

Attitude has been very dependable for me as well. Stealth delivery with tracking and they take cc. Out of 25 beans I have only had 1 dud. Usually a few freebies come with the order too.

Which is the best for getting seeds to america?

Most of the good ones get to the USA no problem...The 2 I recommended get them to me on the East Coast no problem...The Seed Centre is also the fastest for me....ordered Monday night and got my beans that Friday....

Reactions: Six
ordered mine july5th and yeah still havent gotten them from attitude.:confused2:

Awwww, dont say that blue....i just ordered from them a week ago...nothin yet

it is true. But as they told me yesterday " were very confident it will be there to you by August 7th"
i got stealth and gaurantee shipping but still this sux
they also keep telling me that they have experienced slow shipping times in the month of july the past two years with usps. so who knows

I know that HIE was sayin somethin about a strike over there right now in the postal service...hXXp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8156970.stm...u know the drill, replace the xx with tt...hard sayin...

ouchies! july 5th you say? that's definately not the speediest delivery. the last time I ordered seeds I went to cannabisseeds.com and although the webpage doesn't have breeders detailed informations, they have 59 strains they sell cheaply by the dozen. And if you buy 3x G13 you get something like 43 feminized WW seeds free..i think lol... I bought 1 g13, 1hindu kush, and 1 big bud, this time around after all of your advise. we'll see if the G-13 thing is honestly that strain from American Beauty ;) I'll post a new journal just for those beans when I recieve them...

phatpharmer said:
The seedbanks I prefer are Attitude seedbank and Seedboutique I've used both with great success I like that they also take CC payment as well which saves in money order cost as well as mailing costs! I also like Seedbay which is an auction site it has genetics you can't always find at seedbanks, the only thing I don't like about seedbay is they only take money oreders and cash which can be a pain!

Phatpharmer

Well now I am completely addicted to seedbay damzit....:) I hve like 5 bids in on various genetics....my wife is gonna kill me...:D

Hamster Lewis said:
Well now I am completely addicted to seedbay damzit....:) I hve like 5 bids in on various genetics....my wife is gonna kill me...:D

Hamster welcome to the SAC (Seed Addiction Club), you'll find its just easier to give in to the compusion that fight it! If you like Seedbay check out THCfarmer its another Auction site with breeders SB doesn't have such as Cali Connection, OGraskal and others, there's a few members of MP there as well. If you like THCfarmer just to let you no you have to have 10 posts to bid on an item!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

i just used worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com I placed my order last saturday and the mail man delivered them this noon.They are in UK i am in US. I liked them because they allow you to buy single seeds and they have tons of strains.I paid the extra 8 bucks for guaranteed shipping. When they came they had a cut off piece of the original package the seed bank got them in inside of the bag.Just started germinating the auto blueberry tonight!

frankcos said:
i just used worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com I placed my order last saturday and the mail man delivered them this noon.They are in UK i am in US. I liked them because they allow you to buy single seeds and they have tons of strains.I paid the extra 8 bucks for guaranteed shipping. When they came they had a cut off piece of the original package the seed bank got them in inside of the bag.Just started germinating the auto blueberry tonight!

Yeah I believe that is the Single Seed Centre...great site with quick shipping...

phatpharmer said:
Hamster welcome to the SAC (Seed Addiction Club), you'll find its just easier to give in to the compusion that fight it! If you like Seedbay check out THCfarmer its another Auction site with breeders SB doesn't have such as Cali Connection, OGraskal and others, there's a few members of MP there as well. If you like THCfarmer just to let you no you have to have 10 posts to bid on an item!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

Yeah I hve been a member of THCfarmerfor a cpl months..don't go there often as I prefer here, but I never new about their Auction section...thanks....

:aok: ( enlarge pic for subtle hint)

DSC00613.JPG

Latest posts

Back