Seed exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I get home I can look but I have between 2 and 5 NL auto feminized seeds
Mine are not fems will that be a problem for you? The fems went to Carty already. When ever you get to it is fine. Just let me know. If you want more regular seeds for fems I am ok with that unless you are looking to make a seed run.

Mine are not fems will that be a problem for you? The fems went to Carty already. When ever you get to it is fine. Just let me know. If you want more regular seeds for fems I am ok with that unless you are looking to make a seed run.
Honestly I forgot to check. I only grow feminized seeds due the limit I have on plants in this state. It’s the only way for me

When I make seeds they will all be feminized. So as much as I hate it I have to pass

Here is my list

Gorilla glue auto 5 seeds
Kona gold reg 5 seeds
White widow 10 seeds
Forge x samsquanch fem auto 5 seeds
Sour 60 auto reg 8 seeds
Sour 60 auto reg purple 5 seeds
Sugar haze reg 40 seeds
Mystery seeds 40 regs and autos mixed
List just updated

Do have any particular strains you are looking to trade for, or just whatever you can get that’s different than what you already have?
Do have any particular strains you are looking to trade for, or just whatever you can get that’s different than what you already have?
Pineapple express, northern lights, or any strain that will turn purple or purple hues. Really just trying to get different strains. Does not matter if photo, auto or fems. If it grew good I will try it. The sugar haze smokes great and they got huge. If I could have put them in the ground instead of pots they would have gotten even bigger. Mother was over 10 ft

Did you make a list? Lol
No but I have been seeing so may beautiful buds. Pineapple express, northern lights, come to mind. I’m just really looking to try new strains. Learn to be a better grower. I grow photos autos fems regulars. It does not matter. I love strains that turn purple or have purple hues. I have only been growing since June 2021. It seems like a lot of people in the forum make their own strains and crosses. You know things you can not buy at a seed bank.

Latest posts

Back