Seed exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you make a list? Lol
I did make a list of seeds I have to trade near the top. Mystery seeds are a mystery to me. Free seeds I get when I purchase. The are regular seeds could be photo or auto. I have been updating it regularly when I send out trades.

I have a ton of seeds from homegrown cannabis. Same pack as several others use.
My comment was to roster, who confused the title of your thread. Dos si Dos had a bunch of purple. Most of them are indica leaning on this collection.
Do si dos, Star killer, gelato, Bruce banner fast, coffee shop waltz, white widow, chocalope, legend og, platinum cookies, Hindu kush,gorilla glue, grand daddy purple, 5alive, others.

I have a ton of seeds from homegrown cannabis. Same pack as several others use.
My comment was to roster, who confused the title of your thread. Dos si Dos had a bunch of purple. Most of them are indica leaning on this collection.
Do si dos, Star killer, gelato, Bruce banner fast, coffee shop waltz, white widow, chocalope, legend og, platinum cookies, Hindu kush,gorilla glue, grand daddy purple, 5alive, others.
Lol

With a good review on this platform am very happy to be in your mist and I will like to follow the rules as my priority is to satisfy any body willing to test some of the good stuff like weed seed your looking for I have emailed s.e.v.e.n.l.e.a.v.e.s.7.l.@…g.m.a.i .l .c.o.m

that smells like spam

Here is my list

Gorilla glue auto reg 5 seeds
Kona gold reg 5 seeds
White widow autos reg 10 seeds
Forge x samsquanch fem auto 5 seeds
Sour 60 auto reg 8 seeds
Sugar haze reg 40 seeds
Mystery seeds 40 regs and autos mixed
Have you grown any sugar haze and where's it from ??? I'm about to have 5 5 packs of some fem GMO Garlic Cookies x Red Velvet
Ice Cream Cake x Gelato 41
Ice Cream Cake x Runtz
Grape Pie x Gelato 41
Gelato 41 x Red Velvet actually I was really looking for a haze strand anyone interested in any of these lmk if you want to trade for some kind of haze ty lmk

I m looking for Purple Widow seeds , Incredible bulk , Blueberry and GDP If anyone has any of these or know s where to find these strains please message me

Have you grown any sugar haze and where's it from ??? I'm about to have 5 5 packs of some fem GMO Garlic Cookies x Red Velvet
Ice Cream Cake x Gelato 41
Ice Cream Cake x Runtz
Grape Pie x Gelato 41
Gelato 41 x Red Velvet actually I was really looking for a haze strand anyone interested in any of these lmk if you want to trade for some kind of haze ty lmk
I do still have sugar haze. I grew them this past summer the smoke is fire. The buds were huge plant was over 5 ft tall. I grew it in a 7 gallon felt pot

I m looking for Purple Widow seeds , Incredible bulk , Blueberry and GDP If anyone has any of these or know s where to find these strains please message me
I have Cinderella Purple they are fems. I do have Gdp seeds there are 8

There are 8 seeds they are regs not fems
I got some Purple muffins f1 beans if u wanna trade ,I also have seedsman purple reg seeds also I sent 2 pics

Attachments

• purple reg.jpg
    purple reg.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Purple reg drying..jpg
    Purple reg drying..jpg
    1,009.5 KB · Views: 0
Were these frrom Ken Estes seeds or a diferent breeder? I d love to trade for a few of those beans
My GDP seeds are from JustCannabisSeed. Add dotcom and you will find the website. They are in Washington State. Good genetics

Latest posts

Back