Server Busy error

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LowRider

Reaction score
Is this ever going to get fixed? i can only get on here every so often. Maybe its me or the computer i don't know.

it's being worked on and we have multiple posts with this complaint. We are aware there is a problem. the owner is working on it.

Mutt! Dat you??? Seems you ain't been around much... How's it?:D

Server busy? What's that mean? Never seen that before... must be your computer.

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A S LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER. every time i wanna read a thread,post a thread,post a pic etc etc this happens.. i have wrote huge threads and lost them 100's of times. this is the sole reason i have come and gone from this site over the years! freaking **

hey if any u tired of losin posts ya type from the dreaded server busy error deal. just after u clik post reply an it says server busy. instead of backin up or closing it an retyping it just be patient an stay in the server busy page an keep clikin refress up next ya address bar on top ya browser page. may take a bit for server to kik in an a dozen refresh cliks but you wont/should not lose all ya typed or pix ya posted all that time doin it an havin to retype an post it all over again.
it worx for me everytime so far.

zipflip said:
hey if any u tired of losin posts ya type from the dreaded server busy error deal. just after u clik post reply an it says server busy. instead of backin up or closing it an retyping it just be patient an stay in the server busy page an keep clikin refress up next ya address bar on top ya browser page. may take a bit for server to kik in an a dozen refresh cliks but you wont/should not lose all ya typed or pix ya posted all that time doin it an havin to retype an post it all over again.
it worx for me everytime so far.

why should anybody have to go threw any of this just to respond or reply to any 1 post!?! we are in 2009 now and this should not be a prob what so ever.. no other site does this happen to me..only this one! i have just about had it >to tell you the truth

17 tries to get that last post up//// reload reload 17 times.. oh yea that not a waste of time at all..

vBulletin Message
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vvBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

Dankerz said:
why should anybody have to go threw any of this just to respond or reply to any 1 post!?! we are in 2009 now and this should not be a prob what so ever.. no other site does this happen to me..only this one! i have just about had it >to tell you the truth

if you ask me id dont bother me enough to give up on here. i mean it is free to join an all the info is free. and people are more than hapy to help or give advice etc... at free of charge.
so ya have ta think that someone pays for all this. and gets wat in return?
if ya ask me theres a price to pay for everythin in this world an nothin is free even if it says free. . cost meanin wether monetary cost or just a complete PITA. either way i got more than wat i bargained for off MP an from all its alumni members.
i'll be patient IMO.
but if ya fed up man an wanna leave thats your perrogative(?) i guess

Hick said:
we like it like this.. it weeds out those short attention spans...:baby:

:rofl:..

IMO a short attention span with growin MJ is a recipe for failure as well as IMPATIENCE. just somethin i've learned to have alot more of lately. :D

Well said ZipFlip, its an issue thats being worked on and thats enough for me.
Once i learned a little more behind the situation i stop whining about.
What price can you put on friendship? Not to mention the wealth of knowledge available.
If a solution comes up it will get sorted, till then i'll wait.

true that newbud
hicks also got a valid point too IMO. i'm sure its steered quite a few the jokers an kids away...lol

my post was purely anecdotal zipper..
... it isn't frustrating for us, too.

yeah i get a bit frustrated but hey alotta things frustrate me... i just learned to deal wit it when i think of wat i get in return for my patience is wat i'm meanin.
and if i had only intentions of screwin off vs takin growin seriously i'd more than likely be steered away becuz of this issue but my hat still always goes off to MP:lama:

I'm beginning to hope it doesn't get fixed. It's a little like spinning the roulette wheel :). And like getting good bbq - the best is always in the most unassuming places. It's part of the charm of the best mj spot on the net.

I was going to reply to this post with something witty, intelligent and relevant that would solve this issue once and for all..... But I couldn't.

"Server Busy" ;) :D

I like to think the server is just busy smoking its home grown......... Servers need bong rips too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back