setting up my lights what would you do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evz355

evz355
Reaction score
hey all just wanted to hear peoples thoughts on how i should set up my lights. i got a 150 hps and a 250 hps and a grow box which is 1.1m by 1.1m and .5m deep and the inside is all painted white. know i was thinking of putting the 250 at the top in the center having the light holder at the back of the box and the tip of the light at the front of the box and the 150 below it at about .6m up from the bottom. iwas thinking this way i would get light at the top and at the middle of the plant. is this a good idea or should i put both at the top and concentrate the light at the top of the canopy.just thought i would mention i dont have any hoods for my lights but was thinking this would not be a problem seeing that the whole inside of the box is painted white does that sound ok

I would try to put both of them at the top. Remember when your plant stops stretching that you want your lites close but not to burn the top. Make sure you can raise and lower at your convenience. The only lasting problem is the heat. If you can blow your light heat out of the room you will be good and have fresh air coming in.:D for your grow

Latest posts

Back