SFC/ The Star summer 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFC

Reaction score
Here is a little taste of my self bred Ak47xWhite widow. Enjoy
oct_1_001.jpg

oct_1_009.jpg

Great pictures man! I've heard nothing but good things about the "White Russian."

That corn in the background is looking a little brown, though. Hope the farmer doesn't harvest before you do. ;)

Reactions: SFC
Oscar is GREEN with envy! :goodposting:

Just a few q's!:holysheep:

How many days in flower?
Mostly Sativa with a splash of Indica?
How does she do outside, early finish?

Oh and Russians, They are also in my favorites. :D

Sorry about the pic size people, Although it sure is pretty LOL.

Ok, these plants came from me breeding a randy Ak47 male, with a wanton White widow (dp) female, or vice versa, I forget LOL. I have previously spread these beans around without growing them myself. The feedback was overwhelming, so finally I couldn't take no more and grew it out myself over last winter. Damn, they were right it is really good:D I started the outdoor grow this year with 40 clones. After uncle LEO came and took his cut (38) we ended up with two. Hey, two is better than zero.

They start flowering up my way around the first week of August, so they have been at it 9 weeks or so. The weather is beautiful ,but I am very busy this time of year,so sadly the grow must come to an end LOL.

They are likely mostly Sativa Oscar. Ak47 is mostly sative,and Dp's white widow is 60/40 if I remember correctly.

Thanks ya'll. I have a bunch more pics,and I will get some more over here, it is just time consuming loading up pics on two sites:hubba:

Very nice The Star and ya gotta love them corn fields to grow in. :p Great job my friend. :aok:

Reactions: SFC

Latest posts

Back