sick clone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegreengobbler

Reaction score
hi all was gifted a clone from a close friend, she is hurting pretty bad anyone have an idea of what is wrong with her, she has been in 12/12 for 4 days now. at 1st i thought it was a nitrogen def. but i don't think thats it. she is yellowing from the tip towards the main stem. here is a pic of her. plzz help thank you all in advance!

DVC00683.JPG

thegreengobbler said:
hi all was gifted a clone from a close friend, she is hurting pretty bad anyone have an idea of what is wrong with her, she has been in 12/12 for 4 days now. at 1st i thought it was a nitrogen def. but i don't think thats it. she is yellowing from the tip towards the main stem. here is a pic of her. plzz help thank you all in advance!

Why 12/12? you want that baby in 24 hour light if you are trying to vegg it up.
What kind of soil is it planted in? any nutes? Ph of the water used? how much water used? how big is that pot?what kind of lights are they under? what is the temp of your grow area?

Tell us about your grow.

well, my veg room is full right now, i am vegging some mandala's sq and hb. a friend gave me a couple randy candy clones so i decided to flower 1 to see what its like. she is in a 3gallon pot with a soilless medium of perlite/vermiculite under a 400w mh that i am currently using to flower until i get a hps. i am using gh micro and bloom using the lucas formula at 1/4 strenght only gave 1 feeding so far. grow space is 60x36x36 roughly.

gave her a light feeding bout 2 days ago, but she was already yellowing before i fed her i thought it was nitrogen def. but then the leaves would have been kinda pale light green all over. maybe its the yellowing from her rooting?,,does that make sense?..thanks for your help man i appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back