Smell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nOob grower

Reaction score
I know this stuff smells, and right now my room by my plant smells like a small skunk is in the area. I have a homedics air purifier thingy that i put a solution in and it makes the air smell like whatever scent i put in there, for instance vanilla. Im wondering if a solution in the air like that would cause harm to my plant?

Yeah i dont think i would trust something misting perfume around and possibly hitting my buds, it could do hard and or change the taste and smell. Can you get a carbon filter? they work great on eliminating these smells, also a ionizer would help with this, check out those to things and see if they are within your means, hope this can help. Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Roken said:
Yeah i dont think i would trust something misting perfume around and possibly hitting my buds, it could do hard and or change the taste and smell. Can you get a carbon filter? they work great on eliminating these smells, also a ionizer would help with this, check out those to things and see if they are within your means, hope this can help. Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Nothing is really "within my means" no job and unemployment doesnt even cover my bills, and i also gave my buddy my last 20 bucks so he could get some smoke, bad thing is i cant smoke yet:eek:, what a great friend i am :D

also it mixes with water, its a very small amount of solution compared to how much water, the machine is actually an "Air Revitalizer"

get a cat...put the litterbox right by the door...soon you'll have other smells competing with the ganja!:aok:

Latest posts

Back