smells like HAY - will it go AWAY?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cercopagis

Reaction score
I am a first time grower but I have been blessed with a great harvest. I harvested last week and the buds smelled amazing. They have been hanging in the dark and for a week and the outsides of the buds are dry. They now smell like straight up hay!!!. Will this go away during during the cure.
I know there are lots of threads dealing with this but I just cant find answers. I am worried.

Cerco

Yes it will. I was always told in my younger days that it was grown in a barn so it smelled like hay. Well, now that I have some growing time under my belt I know that is complete **. Give it some time to cure and you will slowly start to notice the real frangrence of the buds coming out... Two weeks or so. :welcome:

so I should move the buds to a paper bag now? the outsides are dry.

I had this problem as well. Just now I went to open the jars for a bit and noticed its already smelling tons better. So there's hope after all. :)

i`m finding the same thing today too peeps.
when i firrst began the cure i was drying little buds to test and i have to say i was dissapointed with the "overall" potency. when i oppened the jar each day it smelled of hay\not good, but today i`ve tried a sample and she smokes much better, with a more full-bodied head high.
well happy...

Latest posts

Back