Smoking & COPD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a baker have been all my life these are too sweet. The last batch I made were pumpkin spice. They sent me to the moon. This time I added some white chips to stretch them a bit. It backfired now they are too sweet. New oil from a new strain. These are excellent to help you sleep.

I am a baker have been all my life these are too sweet. The last batch I made were pumpkin spice. They sent me to the moon. This time I added some white chips to stretch them a bit. It backfired now they are too sweet. New oil from a new strain. These are excellent to help you sleep.
I can't bake, and my wife would not bake edibles for me. She just wouldn't do it, and that's fine. Respect.
I've only had a couple edibles and was not impressed. Maybe a dark chocolate chip/walnut cookie that helps the pain and gives me a bit of head buzz would be OK. I like the one hit pipe, though.

I can't bake, and my wife would not bake edibles for me. She just wouldn't do it, and that's fine. Respect.
I've only had a couple edibles and was not impressed. Maybe a dark chocolate chip/walnut cookie that helps the pain and gives me a bit of head buzz would be OK. I like the one hit pipe, though.
I do love my one hitter

Go to walmart get the cookie mix bags from the baking isle. You just add cana butter and an egg. It will give you about 18 to 24 cookies depending on your scoop. I usually bake from scratch but its too hot until late Nov or early Dec here. Thats what I have been doing. They are decent cookies for like 3.00

do you have a good recipe for pizza dough?

Speak of the devil we
I have several real pizza dough or low carb I have a real good one made from fat head dough. It is mostly made from cheese. It stands up like real pizza and it tastes like real pizza. Only 2 net carbs per slice.
had homemade pizza for supper homemade crust.

I had to look Fat Head Dough up. lol
It is a real good recipe and cones the closest to real pizza dough. Plus it can stand toppings. If feels like pizza and tastes like pizza but very few carbs. I prefer the coconut flour version to the almond flour as almond flour can be gritty if you do not get a real fine ground one. Whoever thought that recipe is a genius!!

Latest posts

Back