Smoking & COPD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we use King Arthur bread flour for our pizza dough

IMG_6155.jpeg

I had to look Fat Head Dough up. lol
It took me years to find that recipe. I have tried cauliflower pizza yuck. Tried maling it with zucchini. Taste was ok but it never really got to pizza consistency. The fat head dough winner winner chicken dinner. Taste like pizza looks like pizza and eats like pizza. Nuff said!
So, are you all thick or thin crust fans?
I like all crust.. thin crust, thick crust hand tossed. Pizza is yummy. I even like the supertjin crust that is almost cracker like.,

It took me years to find that recipe. I have tried cauliflower pizza yuck. Tried maling it with zucchini. Taste was ok but it never really got to pizza consistency. The fat head dough winner winner chicken dinner. Taste like pizza looks like pizza and eats like pizza. Nuff said!

I like all crust.. thin crust, thick crust hand tossed. Pizza is yummy. I even like the supertjin crust that is almost cracker like.,
You are making me hungry 😊

thin crust , needs to have some crisp in each bite , good undercarriage with some char , tangy tomato sauce and good cheese all cooked in a 100 year old brick oven with some char on top

but yeah , to me it all starts with good pizza dough and good is subjective , we each have our own tastes , likes , and dislikes

oh yeah , only toppings I want are good cheese , none of that watery stuff that moves around when I pick up my slice

some reading material for ya Amigo

also , do some research on NAC , taking NAC is a proactive way towards lung maintenance

wishing you and your spouse all the best

Smoking both tobacco and marijuana synergistically increased the risk of respiratory symptoms and COPD.

Smoking only marijuana was not associated with an increased risk of respiratory symptoms or COPD.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2665947/

Cannabis consumption seems to present some short term beneficial pulmonary effects such as immediate bronchodilation, secondary to reduced airway resistance, which can be compromised in the long term as the cannabis smoke inhaled can have the same harmful effects as those attributed to tobacco [8,9].

The purpose of this article is to preset a case of secondary COPD associated to regular cannabis consumption or dependency.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6626119/

Conclusions: Among SPIROMICS participants with or without COPD, neither former nor current marijuana smoking of any lifetime amount was associated with evidence of COPD progression or its development.

Because of our study's limitations, these findings underscore the need for further studies to better understand longer-term effects of marijuana smoking in COPD.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37199732/

we can come to our own conclusions

View attachment 341251View attachment 341252View attachment 341253
Good info.

we had some epic Threads over at TCC…I had them all scrubbed 🤩

spoke with barefrog the other day and he thought the place was shut down cause it is so slow now , has a bad vibe …

all water under the bridge for me now

we use King Arthur bread flour for our pizza dough

View attachment 341443
Oh Jesu !
My Honey is getting on a bread kick.
We have over 25 lbs of flour.
Boy I am in trouble.
I was eating Italian bread from Prestanos in Selden for over 60 years.
They retired now and I put a candle in front of the store once a month out of respect ☝️

Place was always sketchy to me.
You were a member at the cabana?

we had some epic Threads over at TCC…I had them all scrubbed 🤩

spoke with barefrog the other day and he thought the place was shut down cause it is so slow now , has a bad vibe …

all water under the bridge for me now
There are still a few posting there. But mostly everybody has left....

You were a member at the cabana?

There are still a few posting there. But mostly everybody has left....
When they first opened the place before the first round of arrests happened smotty nagged me to join after planetganja went down.
After a couple interactions with dman I split that was around 08 or 09 maybe?

CBD edibles help mine. 25mg twice daily. Several studies seem to indicate CBD can help. Ive been trying to only use enough THC along with the CBD/CBN to take the edge off. I dont think the THC helps other than reducing the anxiety which is just fine. Stress can be a viscous circle so any reduction sure "feels better".

Smoking or vaping anything on my bad days only aggravates my condition more but a bong with ice in the pinch is by far the least aggravating. Vaping and concentrates often make me hack like mad regardless of a good day or bad.

I get Smokiez brand gummies and sometimes Gold Rush or Groon full spectrum when on sale. Smokiez are offered in several CBD/CBx ratios including some with THC or just CBD which are the least expensive. I use the 25mg CBD/10mg CBN variety because they help a lot with sleep and i can take a little THC when wanted/needed for the relief im after.

Latest posts

Back