SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking fantastic. Cant wait to see some more pictures later on in flowering. Good luck and take care my friend. Keep us posted.

melissa said:
:holysheep: can it get any better ??? :tokie:

i want an alice :giggle:

It is gonna get way way way better, more than 9 weeks left.

a ROSE by any other name... Call her what you will, I thought she was a SnowWhite.:hubba:

smokybear said:
Looking fantastic. Cant wait to see some more pictures later on in flowering. Good luck and take care my friend. Keep us posted.

TY Smokybear!!! :cool:

I will continue to post pics once a week.in the next few weeks those buds are gonna get fatter and fatter.:D

Puffin Afatty said:
It is gonna get way way way better, more than 9 weeks left.

a ROSE by any other name... Call her what you will, I thought she was a SnowWhite.:hubba:

sorry puffin :p ive corrected my post was reading ganja gregs journal before yours thats where alice came from :rofl:

melissa said:
sorry puffin :p ive corrected my post was reading ganja gregs journal before yours thats where alice came from :rofl:

It's ok Melissa, you can call SnowWhite anything you want too. ;) Just dont forget to call Me when it's my turn to hit the :bong1: , eh??:hubba:

Howdy SnowWhite ReGeneration 5 fans!!:cool:

:watchplant: today, as I was doing daily maintenance measurements I had the notion SnowWhite was looking a slight bit pale, soooo being the accomplished :farm: I am, I added 50 ml GH micro, 100ml GH Bloom, a tablespoon GH floralicious plus and 4 gallons of reverse osmosis deionized water bringing the ppm to 1000. over the next few days I will add more water dropping the ppm to about 900. ph is still stable at 5.6.:hubba:

Buds are growing visibly fatter each day. By this friday, even those not so familiar with SnowWhite will see the distinct growth since last fridays update.

I am sure to see SnowWhite smiling with dark green leaves in a few days. :D

:cool: Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!!!

She is doing fine as frogs hair this week. I think she likes the nutes, eh?:hubba:
I've added 9 gallons of water this week, this girl is getting thirsty. from now on in she will be drinking 2 gallons per day or more. (some is due to evaporation as rh is around 25 percent) I'll add nutes when the ppm drops below 900, as I add water each day.
I tied her back some more, waiting for the center of the canopy to fill out a bit more. I really dont want to raise the lights at this time. :farm:

I took a trio of new pics, trying to show the whole picture, as it were.:D

Notice the growth from last weeks update, eh??

SnowWhite ReGeneration 5 day 34 flower.JPG

SnowWhite ReGeneration 5 day 34a.JPG

SnowWhite ReGeneration 5 day 34b.JPG

bigbudsbruddah said:
That plant is still looking great. Just remember if you need help smoking all that weed just give me a call.

Thanks BBB !!!! I'll be sure to let you know if I need help, eh?? May 20th should be some pics of the harvest, that is only 8 weeks, 3 days, 10 hours, 20 minutes, eh??

BTW, in the remaining eight weeks, SnowWhite will have alot ot time to get really frosty, fat and fabulous. 8 weeks is as long as most strains go in flower and the extra 6 SnowWhite takes is the reason she is sooooo tasty I think. But hey, you can judge for yourselves over the next 8 weeks, 3 days, 10 hours and 18 minutes, eh??

Then again, the visuals may not measure up to the reality, alas, eh?? Would that I could let everyone taste her, ah but such is the fancy dream of a sane mind, eh?? I ramble on, a simple time keeper, waiting for the day I will harvest yet again. Did I mention it is scheduled for 8 weeks, 3 days, 10 hours, and 15 minutes from now, eh???
:hubba:

bombbudpuffa said:
She is a monster. Very good job on the reveg. My revegged plant is UGly:D.

:D yes bombbudpuffa, she certainly is a monster. The smoke is even better than she looks too. What would you expect from a 14 week flowering period, eh??? Thanks !!! Yes, they start out uuuugly, but get oh soooo purty too, eh?:hubba:

stonedsmithy said:
lookn great man

:hubba: Thank You StonedSmithy !!! :watchplant: For the next 8 weeks or so she is gonna look alot fatter and the buds will be covered over twice with trichs. OH Boy Oh Boy, I can hardly wait. :farm:

blunt man said:
just beutiful man, if i was a male plant id pollenate her in a heart beat:hubba:

Thanks Blunt Man !!! Snow White is certainly a looker, eh???:hubba:

:rolleyes: If you were a male plant and came anywhere near SnowWhite, I'd probably have to kill ya, eh???;)

Latest posts

Back