SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah puffin shes frosting up well. 7 Weeks. Yikes. I'm inpatient about the four i have to wait. Bet next week shall show a frostier side of snowy. Ill be tuned in

OH WOW PUFFIN now i know what it is about fridays that makes me drop on by :p
as dmack says whats she goona be like at the end :woohoo::tokie:

Midnight Toker said:
WOW, shes looking great PA! I cant wait to see her in at least 4 weeks :D

;) Thanks Again MT!!!

:farm: yes she looks good enuf to smoke, almost. It's kinda funny, but when I 1st grew her from seed, this is what I thought she was gonna be like at harvest time. Remember, I thought she really was a Snow White, and she should have been very close to ready by 7 weeks. Looking at the trichs in the scope show that she isnt even close. All of her sisters were cloudy by 7 weeks and amber by 9 weeks, while she was still clear in week 10.

4 weeks from now she will double in size for sure. It is getting to be another fun grow eh.:hubba:

dmack said:
Yeah puffin shes frosting up well. 7 Weeks. Yikes. I'm inpatient about the four i have to wait. Bet next week shall show a frostier side of snowy. Ill be tuned in

Thanks DM !!!:D

I get to see her everyday and it's sometimes harder for me to see the changes. Next week should show a good spurt of fattness and the trichs just keep piling on her.

I can assure you She will be double coated with trichs by the time may 20th rolls around. On close up, there will be no space between them, often appearing to double up.;)

melissa said:
OH WOW PUFFIN now i know what it is about fridays that makes me drop on by :p
as dmack says whats she goona be like at the end :woohoo::tokie:

Thanks Melissa!!!

I think we will all be impressed at 14 weeks, eh. ;) this is a real time grow, what you see is what is happening. It's a looooong time 4 me to wait, but it gives SnowWhite the time to get purty. :hubba:

the yield of these long grows usually makes up for the time, but sometimes it's all about the quality of the smoke, eh?

Thorn said:
lovely, absolutely lovely :)

Thanks Thorn!!!:D

I did a poor job of the pics yesterday so I took another group here, just for you, eh.;)

SnowWhite 5 Day42flower.JPG

SnowWhite 5 Day42flowera.JPG

SnowWhite 5 Day42flowerb.JPG

SnowWhite 5 Day42flowerc.JPG

SnowWhite 5 Day42flowerd.JPG

I was thinking again, eh.:hubba:

I thought I was noticing that the tops thin out, ie stretch when I tie em down, especially after the overall stretch has stopped. I then noticed that the tops that have been tied back the longest are the fattest, eh?? This got my older-than-dirt-and-seriously-rusty brain cells sparkin. Sooooo, next grow I am gonna stop all tieing down/back by week 4-5 and see if it helps grow fatter colas. This grow she still has 8 weeks to go, so SnowWhite will have plenty of time to fatten.:cool:

Looking great as always Puffin. Great job on the tying. I would say try it and make sure to tell us if it works or not. I wish you the best of luck with those beautiful ladies. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Looking great as always Puffin. Great job on the tying. I would say try it and make sure to tell us if it works or not. I wish you the best of luck with those beautiful ladies. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

Thanks again Smoky!!!!

I've been thinking of this for a while, many years in fact, but I never recalled it by the time it came to journalize. :stoned:

Remember, SnowWhite is 1 Lady, eh?:rolleyes:

:farm: I noticed today the little caylaxes at the base of each stem are getting fatter already. It wont be long now until the tops start to swell too, eh.:hubba:

only 7 weeks, 1 day, 13 hours, 31 minutes until harvest.:cool:

its like perpetual motion pot growing with this one plant, you're a machine. Makes me want to try hydro after this harvest but I still have too much to learn in soil still..:huh: :fid:

Theres no WAY that plant can last 7 weeks! :shocked:

That lady is ready to drop buds right about now! I would chop her in a week! Haha!.

You're gonna have 20 pounds of narcotic couchlock if you keep that thing going man! Best of luck with the rest of the grow, I sure as hell am enjoying it.

hey there fatty...james from ps.....nice grow man, i recall now i joined here a while back but sort of dropped off the map..im still trying to take good pics with the hps on...sometimes i use a flash from far away and zoom it...the leaves end up looking blue but the buds jump out at you

thestandard said:
its like perpetual motion pot growing with this one plant, you're a machine. Makes me want to try hydro after this harvest but I still have too much to learn in soil still..:huh: :fid:

:farm: Yes, She is certain a pot growing machine, eh. I just help her along the way and she rewards me with a significant amount of some serious smoke.;)

liermam said:
Theres no WAY that plant can last 7 weeks! :shocked:

That lady is ready to drop buds right about now! I would chop her in a week! Haha!.

You're gonna have 20 pounds of narcotic couchlock if you keep that thing going man! Best of luck with the rest of the grow, I sure as hell am enjoying it.

SnowWhite is a suspected Haze. She will have clear trichs thru weeks 10, cloudy by 12-13 and amber in 14-15. I dont think she will ever be couchlock, eh? 20# would be very cool. :rofl:

james25 said:
hey there fatty...james from ps.....nice grow man, i recall now i joined here a while back but sort of dropped off the map..im still trying to take good pics with the hps on...sometimes i use a flash from far away and zoom it...the leaves end up looking blue but the buds jump out at you

Howdy James!!!:D

Thanks!!!

I have a tough time with the lighting too, eh. I need a crash course like photo101. ;)

Puffin Afatty said:
SnowWhite is a suspected Haze. She will have clear trichs thru weeks 10, cloudy by 12-13 and amber in 14-15. I dont think she will ever be couchlock, eh? 20# would be very cool. :rofl:

Ahh. Awesome! Thanks for the information!

This brings me to another question, in a plant so sprawled like that, where do you generally see the trich progression (clear->cloudy->amber) first? Obviously the lower parts are last to go, but do the higher tops on the sides turn amber before the middle tops do?

Latest posts

Back