SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puffin Afatty said:
Thanks Blunt Man !!! Snow White is certainly a looker, eh???:hubba:

:rolleyes: If you were a male plant and came anywhere near SnowWhite, I'd probably have to kill ya, eh???;)

Hehe! Those are definitely the ladies I would want to impregnate if I were a male plant! Lol. They are looking great. They are loving the nutes, it looks like. Keep us posted my friend. Take care.

smokybear said:
Hehe! Those are definitely the ladies I would want to impregnate if I were a male plant! Lol. They are looking great. They are loving the nutes, it looks like. Keep us posted my friend. Take care.

Thanks Smokybear !!!! Yes, She is very attractive and smokes even better than She looks.:D

:rolleyes: SnowWhite is just 1 plant. I tie her over to spread her out. this is now under a 400w hps (I changed out the 430w SonAgro for the standard 400w clear). Check out the beginning of the thread, eh?? :hubba:

Joseph James said:
So this is the 5th time you've flowered her?

She looks mighty fine man...enjoy those seedless fruits!

Thanks JJ!!! :D yes I am still enjoying the fruits of the 4th harvest in january. 5th harvest on May 20th will be even better, I'm sure.:hubba:

melissa said:
hey puffin
its time to pass you that :bong1:

looking fantastic as allways :tokie:

:D :bong1::bong1::bong1: There ya go Melissa !!!

:farm: Thanks!!! SnowWhite is getting really fat fast this grow again. Almost hard to imagine what She will look like in 8 weeks eh?:hubba:

harvester said:
you are a pot artist my hats off to you sir

Thank You very much, Harvester!!!:D

Sometimes, when I do something so many times, I finally get it right, eh??? :hubba:

I have to thank the forums, without which I wouldnt know I am doing anything different.

I'd like to thank the INTERNET for the rapid spread of knowledge that allows me to solve unknown issues rapidly.

I really owe it all to the 1st guy who told me not to prune the plants, just bend em over and tie em down. [It was a freakin moment when the whole world shifted 2 feet to the left, eh??]
and of course to High Times Magazine, Cathy Harper, Murphy Stevens and all those authors of pot growing books and articles I have devoured over the past 30+ yrs of growing my own smoke.

Although I make it seem easy, often claiming it-aint-rocket-science, over the years I have learned a couple things that stand out to make it sooo much easier.

1-Use a good ec/ph meter, I have the hanna combo meter. Monitor the res daily and keep the ph between 5.5 and 5.8. This solves most any nute issue before it even becomes an issue.
2- use well balanced nutes, keeping the tds around 900ppm.
{I prefer General Hydroponics since about the early 1980}the lower concentration is very forgiving and rarely needs supplements.

3- use distilled water to mix your nutes, maintaining proper ph and nute balance is far easier with distilled.
4-use good genetics. Personally, I like the classics to start with, making my own crosses when I find good parents.
5-last but not least, perserverence is the key. try it. try it again, and try it still again until you get it down, eh??? :farm:

I would also thank MP and his Academy of Fine Smoke for the extreme honor of being able to share this special Lady with you all!!!! :rofl:

nice puffin great advise, and to add to that list, for soil growers
1- Soil moister meter
2- Good soil mixture
Huge growth since last update:eek: nice, cant wait till the last month!!

headband said:
nice puffin great advise, and to add to that list, for soil growers
1- Soil moister meter
2- Good soil mixture
Huge growth since last update:eek: nice, cant wait till the last month!!

;) Thanks HB !!! I dont do soil anymore, but I'm glad you mentioned it here, for those that do.

Today I noticed the growth taking off again and had to tie her back a couple more times. SnowWhite is getting big again, eh??? I think I'll be setting a new record for yield with her again:hubba:

Midnight Toker said:
Wow, is she growing fast!

:cool: Yes, SnowWhite is having one of those adolescent growth spurts teens are so famous for, eh? Next week will be even easier to tell I'd bet.:hubba:

Howdy SnowWhite fans!!!:hubba:

just a quick mid-week update. No problems at all, just to note that I think SnowWhite has entered the fattening stage full force now. from here on in the buds are gonna start to get fat, dense and deliciously covered in lots of trichs. :D

:farm: :watchplant: Lady SnowWhite hasnt stretched much in last 2 days. Just as expected, She usually stretches up to the 7th-8th week of flower. On her 1st flower cycle from seed I was very surprized {when I thought she really was a Snow White and not the long lanky dinosaur Haze I think she actually is-not a complaint-I love HAZE:p } that she kept right on going taller when all the others stopped much earlier like 2-3 weeks.

I will post pics on Friday as per usual, and I think you will be able to see what I mean. :cool:

Howdy Puffin - looking good on the reveg. What a great way to maintain a perpeptual supply with just one plant. And you get to maintain the pheno in the one you like. Great job.

PB:)

Pot Belly said:
Howdy Puffin - looking good on the reveg. What a great way to maintain a perpeptual supply with just one plant. And you get to maintain the pheno in the one you like. Great job.

PB:)

:D Thanks PB !!!!

:cool: Yes, I really get a chance to get to know her before I decide if she's a keeper. SnowWhite seems to be one Lady I need to keep around for a while, eh??? I will definately keep the genetics, probably by the gibberilic acid seed method. I will be wanting to try and cross her with a couple other classics, eh??:hubba:

Puffin... got a question for ya...

you wish to keep this strain... now, it sounds like you want to continue the genetics by seeding it... why not simply take a clone?

That crazy vancouver guy said:
Puffin... got a question for ya...

you wish to keep this strain... now, it sounds like you want to continue the genetics by seeding it... why not simply take a clone?

Good question TVCG , thanks!!!:hubba:

I want to be able to grow something else, and I grow only 1 plant at a time. Seeds keep without growing a plant, eh. By seeding her, I will be able to grow her again at a later time. Also, if I use the giberillic acid method and produce only female seeds, I wont have to grow a bunch of seeds to get just 1 female again. ;)

BTW, I'm going out to the shed in a few minutes to take some new grow pics. I'll be updating this grow journal before 11a. I expect to see some serious growth, soooo stay tuned in eh.:D

One hour until 11 Puffin. Ill be waiting for this update so i can see Snowy at her prime today.

dmack said:
One hour until 11 Puffin. Ill be waiting for this update so i can see Snowy at her prime today.

;) I 've got time to spare, eh. Thanks for waiting around DM !!!!

:watchplant: The first thing I noticed today, SnowWhite is getting very frosty already, even the shade leaves are 30 percent covered in trichs and She still has 7 more weeks to go. Actually, 7 weeks, 3 days, 19 hours and 30 minutes. She is closing down the internodal length and the buds are thickening pretty quick. the real amazing thickening occurs the last 3 weeks, eh.

The overall stretch has slowed down, and the lower buds are getting a chance to catch up to the canopy top. I'll continue to pull her away from the light and tie her down to the pvc supporting the hygroton tub. looks like there are more than 40 good tops again.:D each should give me at least 1/4oz and some as much as 1/2 oz. should be a very good yield again eh.:hubba:

:farm: I've added about 9 gallons of water this week, SnowWhite is very thirsty. Room RH is about 25-30 percent. Temps have been 65-75. CO2 is still around 1500ppm. Ph has been steady at 5.65 and I adjusted the ppm in the res to 900 daily.

this weeks pics show a good amount of growth and the close-up shows lots of trichs in the spotlighted bud.

I'm still having lots of fun with this grow, simple as it may be. I just love to grow my own smoke, eh. :farm:

SnowWhite ReGeneration 5 flower day 41.JPG

SnowWhite ReGeneration 5 flower day 41b.JPG

SnowWhite ReGeneration flower day 41a.JPG

SnowWhite ReGeneration flower day 41c.JPG

Latest posts

Back