SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geez puffin you have a shrub on you hands now, that thing is huge!8 more weeks, ill be by once a week till then, keep it goin, your doing a fantastic job like always.. ive been checkin your weekly pics:shocked:

liermam said:
Ahh. Awesome! Thanks for the information!

This brings me to another question, in a plant so sprawled like that, where do you generally see the trich progression (clear->cloudy->amber) first? Obviously the lower parts are last to go, but do the higher tops on the sides turn amber before the middle tops do?

Thanks liermam!!!

:farm: I see the 1st amber trichs on the lower calaxes on the stems. the buds seem to go amber from the top down. closest to the lights go 1st in all cases. I harvest in a 2 stage process, 1 week apart to take advantage of the variation in trichs. :cool:

headband said:
geez puffin you have a shrub on you hands now, that thing is huge!8 more weeks, ill be by once a week till then, keep it goin, your doing a fantastic job like always.. ive been checkin your weekly pics:shocked:

;) Thanks HB!!!

I told you this would be a wild and crazy ride eh???:hubba:

looking great like always man. you sure make a great daddy to this baby. hows she smellin?? strong, fruity, skunky???

SmknWhiteWidow said:
looking great like always man. you sure make a great daddy to this baby. hows she smellin?? strong, fruity, skunky???

:hubba: Thanks SWW!!! The odor is mild, with the constant ventilation, I hardly notice it at all. The OldLady says I smell of skunk during the later weeks of flower cycle. I have a hard time describing the smell, even with my eyes closed. kinda piney/fruity/earthy, I dunno, sorta like spicey piney fruit.:eek:

benamucc said:
hey puffin! looks AWESOME!! wow :doh:

Thanks Ben!!! :hubba:

She really does look AWESOME, I can hardly keep from looking at her all the time. :watchplant:

I think I found a good one here, eh. I'm not sure I can end this grow, I may have to go another year or so, I like HER tooooo much.:cool:

Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!!

:watchplant: SnowWhite is doing great!!! She is so well behaved, I get the idea she would grow on her own, eh.

:hubba: This week I am contemplating raisin the lights a bit. Those spindally tops have been bugging me for 4 gens now, I think they are caused by the tieing down, too late in flower cycle. I am gonna let em be for now, 6 weeks to go and I think they will fatten up by the harvest. If not, I'll just bend em over, eh.

:cool: I took new pics to show her off some more. The macro is of the same bud as always, giving you the chance to follow it until harvest. I tried to get a pic of the center too, to show the opening. Also I backed up to get a little panorama. Again I used the tripod for the 1st few pics but had to go hand-held to get the inner pics. I hope you enjoy the ride!!!

notice that the fans are still perfect

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 48 flower.JPG

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 48 flower a.JPG

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 48 flower b.JPG

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 48 flower c.JPG

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 48 flower d.JPG

Dang puffin shes is going to be super fat when harvest is near. You have tons of bud sites going on in there. Great job

Puffin Afatty said:
:farm: Didnt grow again until 1974.

You can do it too, eh.:hubba:

bloody good year that puffin ,guess what year i was born? :rofl:
well:holysheep: snow white is looking more awesome than ever
count me in as a snow white fan :tokie:

ps ..time to pass that bong over eh,youve been hogging it way to much :hubba:

melissa said:
bloody good year that puffin ,guess what year i was born? :rofl:
well:holysheep: snow white is looking more awesome than ever
count me in as a snow white fan :tokie:

ps ..time to pass that bong over eh,youve been hogging it way to much :hubba:

:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

Their ya go Melissa!!!;)

nice you lucky duck, looks like someones nomination worked! great on ya, revegking she's looking mighty fine:hubba:

Latest posts

Back