so disturbing..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all :**: IMHO!!
I am sorry! I had no idea that the bull stuff (b s) smiley was a no no....LOL
prof. what do u mean?
What I mean is, none of these "professionals" would have a job or sell any books without people believing "they do exist". If they could not show some kind of so called results. They would be forced to flip burgers again!! Some people think that because this guy wrote a book or because they "see dead people" that they are some how special or gifted. To some people they are. There was this small building outside of one of the schools I use to attend and it was said to be for all of the special and gifted students. I never met any of them. But YES I suppose, they do exist.
Prof.

Very funny thread...bunch of tokers talking about ghosts and aliens. Remember...too much bud=paranoia. lol.

just because ppl belief doesnt mean there is revenue. im not sure what your referencing. These people are just people, they arnt hunters, maybe two or 3. Plus the show itself. Its just a collection. Thats like saying because i sale bananas its based on a belief that thats the only way to get potasium for yourself period. We live in a capitalist society. they cant do it for free or brake even because you think its shady.

again i never said you were stupid. You seem to think it was an act of some sorts. maybe it was. I wouldnt like that used as an excuse to trash the whole show period though. This is about what you thought the footage was and what it adds to the cause and proof department, not belittlement.

Ok folks, let's keep it friendly here. We don't do name calling here. Not now, not ever.

I got tired of editing this thread. Stop with the bickering or I'll close the thread.

That's enough.

Polite conversation is what is allowed here. If you can't say it politely, then don't say it.

yeah i watched the clips man, seen them all b4 on bravo, i like to think i have an open mind....some were crap, some were "interesting".
can`t believe you`re rippin` santa claus and the easter bunny! leave them out of this.lol:afroweed:

t.y. shuggy. i guess i watched it on NBC those 8 years ago. anyone seen that footage of the cop chasing the ghost car?

Now that id like to see, just for the comedy value lol

Prof. im not saying i believed in it i was just wondering. Obviously my 1st reflex response is to see how many ppl in the area came up to that fence in the day time! My second is to see what that highway patrolmen has to say. The third is to have all camera blocked footage unblocked. Fourth and finally, try to get as much car, driver, and tag info info as possible.

i wouldnt considor this info without that 1st. It just aint creditable without it.

also what all have u edited here stoney, i diddnt notice lol.

Riz....i been in some freaky places for the night....including an old abonded, dilapidated house where a young girl was hung in her family home attic, murder never solved.

that don't mean a whole lot today in good ol USA but when the house is over 100+ year old its a true haunted house.

i would if i had to stay the night in a multi generational 800+ year ol house in scottland/england/????/ any country...who knows how many deaths natural cause or otherwise..... i wouldn't be able to sleep. Having said that, i would love the opportunity. i love a good adventure!

having said that....if balls o light occurred or moving furniture happened regularly, or whatever... all be it possible this activity would inhibit many spectators. if it happened to begin with my feeling is tht it would be proably more frequent than infrequent. or else why start to begin with?

I do believe in the possiblity but doubt the probability/frequency and think the exageration and ................man i'm stoned.......you see where i'm going with this though right?

i dont understand none of what u just said man.. i know by your logic of old and hauntings i'd say no one in scotland should be able to get any sleep at night. if it aint antartica someone for sure has died on it, been murdered on it.

Yeh i know what your saying allgrownup but fact of the matter is there are still a hell of a lot of 150 to 200+ year old houses here still in prime condition. So loads of people live in these old places.

One of my arguments against ghosts is mainly the fact that you only ever hear stories of human spirits / poltergeists / whatever. When was the last time anyone saw a ghost of a dog, a ghost of a rabbit.... curse of the ghost prarie dog.... it just doesnt happen except in scooby doo lol :rofl:

well ive seen a picture of a bull dog. i saw a image of some type of cat on ghost hunters once. i mean animals might not have souls, us lovin em might not change that. But you asking were the dogs are at is kinda like the guy who watched Night of the Living Dead and asked were the Martin Luther King zombie was at..

yeah man, me too. i`ve seen some footage of supposidly a cat. as the owner of this fort like place, found the remains of a cat in the walls.This was also in Scotland.
i don`t think anyone can say, for deffinate that "they" are or are not real apperitions. one thing though, those "orbs", i can`t believe that. particles of dust etc, will produce the same effect.:stoned: :48: :stoned:
never seen any footage of a "ghost car", that would be interesting.

Oh man. Now I'm all freaked out. I'm alone at home.
Shouldn't have watched it. I'm a dumba**.

AH!

lol, it`s a good watch man. what was that kid all about, with the sheet over his m8, with the eyes cut out, crap.:eek: :tokie:

lol I have no idea. I'm so deeply disturbed right now...
It was pretty interesting though.

Freakiest part was the pic from the old building (mansion). When the dude analyzed the photo and screwed around with the density or whatever, you could clearly see a scull.
Messed up.

Hey guy's I haven't watched video yet.

But, I just wanted to mention if you guys are interested in the possible science behind this peep out some quantum physics, this is a good start http://library.thinkquest.org/3487/qp.html

My own personal opinion is that it is likely a property of the uncertainty principle. See, you collapse the wave function by observing it. Like let's say you observed an apple fall from the tree, well in quantum physics the moment you observed the event you YOURSELF changed the event. So in other words by looking when you did you might have caused the apple to fall. Anyhow, that's a crude example. What I think happens when ghosts are seen is the collapsing of light in another place, and since there in some uncertainty naturally in the universe it could have transported the wave function of the light to another time and place. Also due to the number of sightings we can't scientifically say the ghost phenomenon doesn't exist... I mean the whole basic for science is observation... just because science can't explain it doesn't mean it wasn't actually observed.

Now in a very old piece of fiction I wrote I toyed with the idea of a quantum consciousness that is more powerful than the physical world. I placed it in the 9th dimension ala string theory. There used to be a theory that gravity came from the 9th dimension also, since science can't explain that either lol. Like science knows where the gravity is, and that it comes from objects, but what it actually is nobody knows.

Well, maybe ghosts come from another dimension who's wave function momentarily collapse due to some phenomenon in the multiverse. The multiverse is the little bubbles that surround our universe, and the actual fabric of that multiverse.

I love quantum physics, too bad I am too stoned to not ramble on lol.

Well here's site again, it's a good start http://library.thinkquest.org/3487/qp.html

Latest posts

Back