So Many Potheads So little Knowledge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sippin Coffee

Trying to Escape
Reaction score
I have spent some time trying to research the laws on marijuana cultivation in europe and have had little success. I have found descriptions of what would happen in some countries no but stated law. I know that marijuana is completely illegal in 11 countries in europe but can get no list of which countries these are. I am trying to move from the US to a place where i can grow marijuana for personal use atleast. I don't want to live in Bangledesh so don't be the second smartass who mention that marijuana is culture in some countries in india. Anyways i just want to know if anyone can anwser where it is legal to cultivate marijuana.

go to norml.com that will show you the way for medical mj in the US.

there are 11 states i believe er so where medical MJ is in the works working on more.....goodluck my friend.

There are a few states in the US you can legally grow Medical Marijuana:

California, Probably the most lax and liberal. Plus availability of strains from solid genetics.

Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii, Montana, Rhode Island and Vermont.

...and a little advise for future posts, drop the condecending tone. Perhaps even do a little thumbing through the forums before knocking anyones knowledge.

I found out what states have med mj in 0.09 seconds on google.

trillions of atoms said:
go to norml.com that will show you the way for medical mj in the US.

there are 11 states i believe er so where medical MJ is in the works working on more.....goodluck my friend.

Trill: he is moving FROM the US to another country! :cool:

I have no idea where you want to look man, maybe you can call their state departments? :hubba:

Nova

wait what does the title of this thread have to do with the topic?

um i know spain legalizes marijuana good luck on your research i suggested what your doing long time ago to other members of this post but they blew me away maybe youll have more luck

This site has always been heavily about the medical grower, so I would have thought that you people could probably accept that people who post here have all kinds of different ailments.

It's hard for someone to get it right for you guys, especially if they had add or ocd or something.

Quick to jump up and flame someone because of their phrasing, your a good bunch of guys to know.

SPAIN AND HOLLAND are 2. it is not bad in England and Scotland at the moment, akin to Canada. go to the United Nations website

Thanks to those who answered my question. I apologize if my wording doesn't comply with you grammatical guidelines. And in reply to the question of what does the topic have to do with this.. There a millions of potheads or people posing as a potheads yet there are a limited number of knowledgeable potheads. i.e. no definite anwser to my question for 2 months.

I believe this is a free website, and if you are having issues with getting questions answered with the DI**ISH tone...you can always take your quips elsewhere.

Sounds to me like you could use a bong load or two.

This particular "Pothead" found not only what US states are legal, but which countries are legal in less than 5 minutes.

Google it and send them all your smartassness.

you think that i have a condescending tone. I apologize if my short grammar offends you. I assure you i am not being a smartass. I don't mean to piss on your shoes man. I am just a bit frustrated. It is easy to find information on decriminalized states. I guess im a lazy pothead who just wants the answer handed to him.

Sippin Coffee said:
I have spent some time trying to research the laws on marijuana cultivation in europe and have had little success. I have found descriptions of what would happen in some countries no but stated law. I know that marijuana is completely illegal in 11 countries in europe but can get no list of which countries these are. I am trying to move from the US to a place where i can grow marijuana for personal use atleast. I don't want to live in Bangledesh so don't be the second smartass who mention that marijuana is culture in some countries in india. Anyways i just want to know if anyone can anwser where it is legal to cultivate marijuana.
amsterdamn or canada are you really that uninformed

no i am not i am looking for other options. i am not ignorant to those two options. although i have a passport Canada will not issue me citizenship due to the fact that i am a felon.

If you are a felon than good luck moving to ANY country.

They scrutinize over misdormeaners nowadays...

i plan to have my felony expunged in five more years. Then i shouldn't have a problem moving. Its salty i have to wait 7 years without being arrested to file for an expunging hearing. I was one year away then i got busted for a silly roach and now have to wait again. But researching never hurt.

Can we stop with the burns? I hate when people try to be ****s espiaclly when im high matter of fact thats why i gave it up so many times because i would always find myself smoking with people that had there money or there ****s on there mind and it got quite annoying
as for sippin on coffee i answerd your question about it the link is right here
USE/CONSUMPTION

The distinctions between 'drug use in private' and 'use in groups' is not made in any of the surveyed European countries. But some make differences between 'non-regular users' and 'regular users'.
Concerning prosecution of users, i.e. how the use of drugs in general is controled, Europe is divided into 2 groups:
- 9 out of 16 countries (15 EU Member States + Switzerland) consider drug use as an offense in their Criminal Code.
- And it is not considered an offense in 7 countries (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Italy, The Nederlands and Spain). In Tthe UK also, because officially only the opium use is prohibited

Now was that so hard that instead of copying pasting you had to waste your time coming up with some childish way of some sort of half answerd question knowledge is key so why dont we spread it for a change?

Latest posts

Back