Soil recommendation or recipe??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BushyKush420

Reaction score
this is what i got now, i realized that the topsoil i got was way wrong.. ok and one that is not pictured is a 40 lbs bag of Composte/Manure.. is all this good for outside plants??? and what should be the mix.. i watched a gro vid and the mix was in percents .. like 60% soil and this and that .. what do those actually come out to.. in cups or bags whateve u can help me with..

the 3 soil bags are 40 lbs and 1 composte/manure bag is a 40 lbs too..

the perlite is 8 dry quarts. i got 3 bags of the perlite..

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

5a.jpg

6a.jpg

yeah that will work i like schults stuff their perlite is good so for the mix i would mix this all in 5 gallon bucket fill the bucket 3/5-3/4 of the way full with soil then mix about 3-4 cups a perlite and top it off with the manure not packed full leave room so you can mix it with out making it fall out or over flow then mix it up i usually use a 5 gallon bucket that has a top on it close the top and shake it up really good the put your hands in it and mix it with you hands and make sure its mixed well then their you go go dig a 2ft by 2ft
hole about 2-3 foot deep fill it with the mix you mixed and their you go put you plant in it and bam you got you a good soil mixture for you plants

kewl
so i shouldnt use that "ONCE" (the plant food)

the compost/manure mix will be sufficent ?? i think its 0.5, 0.5, 0.5.. im pretty sure.. but its outside at the moment and we just got a couple inces of snow so i gotta wait on mixing this up.. or do it in the spare bedroom after it thaws out a lil..but i dont want it in the house as it might stink..

but yea so that should do aight?

you are growing outside right?? just wait till you clear of the last frost/freeze then mix it up yeah you could add a cup cup and a half of the once then wait for a month the use the once again one thing i learned its deffently no good to feed them when their to little thats why i give them a month then after the month i would feed them every other week peace

Latest posts

Back