SourJack ready to transplant!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fleshstain

Reaction score
i've had a few people ask me about this strain regarding clone size when starting flowering.... i was doing a few transplants so i snapped a few quick pics to show you.... this 1 would normally be put straight in to flower but i'm going to let her veg about another 2 weeks.... she was transplanted to a 5" pot to let the roots take hold.... after a couple weeks i'll pull it out and put it in a homemade waterfarm with growrocks....

till then this will be her new home....

*sorry about the slight photo editing.... purposes of anonymity....

SJ clone (1).jpg

SJ clone (2).jpg

SJ clone (3).jpg

SJ clone (4).jpg

SJ clone (5).jpg

beautiful plant. have you smoked it before?

thanks.... i've been growing this particular strain for i guess about 2 1/2 years now along with the WW.... it has the flavor and yield of the ECSD and the extreme headiness of the Jack Herer.... the ECSD also helped to cut down on the flowering time to 8-9 weeks.... a clone this size, in a 6L pot, will usually yield between 3/4 to 1 oz in dried buds....

SourJack,

I'm confused. You are talking here about transplanting, apparently into soil, but the first 4 pictures sure look like a hydro to me.

Since I already pretty much understand transplanting into soil, I'll focus on the hydro methodology.

Please explain in detail how do you root your clones for use with hydro?

Then once they are rooted, how do you introduce them into the hydro system, including what medium you use in the hydro?

How did you get the pictures without damaging the roots getting the plant out of the medium/net pot?

Finally, I didn't see what the variety was and where to get the first one of them. Please share plus how difficult is it to grow this strain?

alright Don.... let's see if i can get all these answered....

i use a Botanicare Power Cloner to root my clones.... once they've rooted, i drop the light down and let them veg in the cloner for 1-2 weeks....

after the veg time, they tend to look like the clone above.... once vegged, i either transplant it straight into soil, or straight into my hydro system....

i use hydroton in an ebb & flow and also in a homemade waterfarm....

these pics were all taken in about 20-30 seconds.... i was transplanting this one straight from my cloner into soil so i snapped these right after pulling them out of the cloner....

a friend of mine in Belgium bred this strain.... to my knowledge, besides the 2 of us, i think he shared with 2-3 more people.... i do know that i'm the only 1 in the states he gave some seeds to.... pretty easy strain to grow.... loves the nutes!

hope that got 'em all answered for ya....

Latest posts

Back