SOW Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dman1234 said:
Okay, but remember you asked for it.

here she is at day 69, today, main cola has made a push to recover but its just too late, at day 69 she is about 25% amber.

she was under 1200 watts with her friends, check the last page in my journal in my sig to see how other strains sitting right beside her did, they all way way out performed her.:doh:

View attachment 166358

Hard to tell how dank. Is it? The top cola is fat. Looks like PH was outta whack.

yes she very sticky and trichs are a plenty.

she got the same water and nutes (ph 6.5) as the ones around her they all did well but they were other strains, maybe she needed special attention.

Now back to NC's thread.

dman1234 said:
yes she very sticky and trichs are a plenty.

she got the same water and nutes (ph 6.5) as the ones around her they all did well but they were other strains, maybe she needed special attention.

Now back to NC's thread.

She looks sat dom. Almost 70 days is long flower. I am betting since they all got same feeds. She needed more juice. But glad she is dank.

Shes gonna yield good too. BB7 is frostiest of the bunch and best yielder. Please taste like bb.

A shot of some Slee I popped too. Have it shown it much. Thought it had potential, but is tossing a couple nanners. Big yielder if kept. Theres another Slee pheno that has only shot one nanner compared to the other one. Both got good frost. Its at 5.5 weeks :holysheep:

IMG_1210.JPG

IMG_1206.JPG

Never heard of Slee, but it looks good mate :aok: you have a description for it?

So we talkin number 7 is the winner winner chicken dinner? If it tastes like BB....

nouvellechef said:
She looks sat dom. Almost 70 days is long flower. I am betting since they all got same feeds. She needed more juice. But glad she is dank.

Smoked some of her today after work, very very happy with the high, now if she had just produced more.

theyre looking pumped to the gills w/ N thats for sure. when are you expecting fade if any by the looks of it? shame that nanners are poppin on that sleestack, thats one of my favs.

I am in the zero fade train now. I don't think it matters with full organic. Still have couple weeks left though. The other strains are about the same with a few lower fans just starting to drift.

looks good nc.

organics dont need to be flushed as there is no salt builup to worry about. all my plants are lush green at harvest, and they smoke me under the bus.;) .

i've been running clones all winter of two phenos of fireberry. (a cross of dj's bb, and chimeras bb x grapefruit, which is called bluetooth, and ogr fireghani x afghan kush). one pheno is more afghan tasting with blue undertones, the other starts out with a short cure tasting hardcore blueberry, then after a 6 week cure loses most of that. (to cure that problem, i smoke faster!):hubba: lol...

interested to see how these turn out. peace...

nouvellechef said:
I am in the zero fade train now. I don't think it matters with full organic. Still have couple weeks left though. The other strains are about the same with a few lower fans just starting to drift.

I'm with you on that! Even if it started fading today, should still finish nice and green. Looking good!

Looks really good NC, I hope my attempt at organics is as successful, I didn't follow your reciepe exactly, yesterday i added a little more to the mix, it's been perculating for about two weeks now. i've made 3 18 gallon tubs, yesterday I added a little fertilizer spiked with Mycorriazae to each tub, a cup per tub, we'll see, Green dreams, man that dutch treat i have smells different, real good different, good luck to you.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Looks really good NC, I hope my attempt at organics is as successful, I didn't follow your reciepe exactly, yesterday i added a little more to the mix, it's been perculating for about two weeks now. i've made 3 18 gallon tubs, yesterday I added a little fertilizer spiked with Mycorriazae to each tub, a cup per tub, we'll see, Green dreams, man that dutch treat i have smells different, real good different, good luck to you.

Be careful. Things you add to the mix without being tested could throw things outta balance. That's why I said follow the recipe :) it's took alot of tweaking to find something that will burn for 18 weeks. That has all the bases covered. You miss one base, it throws everything else off. Myself and others have seen it first hand by having deficiencies that needed to be addressed. Those spikes are organic? Glad the Dutch is nice. I will check you out in couple months and see where stand. GL

Latest posts

Back