speed up flowering time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish it was 6 weeks!!, I changed the lights to 12/12 on the 12th march so its pretty much 3 and a half so call it 4 weeks.

Here is some more pics just taken now!

Does it look as though i will get quite a bit of these with the time left to grow?

P.S Ignore the doors to heaven..lol

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Plants look great. Keep up the good work and be patient and you will be very happy with the end result! :D

you start counting flower days when you change light schedule? When did they start showing their sexes? I'm sorry but I thought you start counting when they actually start to flower, not when you change the lighting.

They started to show flowers VERY early i guess a week or so before i changed to 12/12, Everything has happend so fast with this grow! Plus they where only veging for 3 weeks from clones.
This is kinda my first grow so im learning all the time, Im suprised they got this far i stressed them out no end with learning mistakes.

Just get a magnifying glass and use the trich method, that's the best way to decide when is chop time.

Sorry i didnt mention that...Surly that doesnt make a difference on the flowering time??

No it just gaurentees that your plants are female, as long as you cloned from a female plant. You would only clone a male plant if you're going for a seed producing grow, which is a different can of worms altogether..

Latest posts

Back