Stank got some purple buckeye gear.......Did you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
So finally got some good luck and was able to score 1 of the 25 packs of beans that melvan just dropped today.

Did anyone else at MP get in on the action? Get some purple?
This strain has some of the best bag appeal I have ever seen AM did an amazing job with this strain and I hope mine look half as good . Won't be able to crack these till I can flower some girls and get more room. I am currently running some Sub Rosa gear at the moment.

I want some BEP so bad from Mel... I just never have money when they are in :( I'm so broke right now.

Good for you Stank, I lucked out on the previous drop, good luck when you pop them.

I have some I will be growing outdoors this coming season.

So my gear has been at the boarder for 5 days says " sent for extra processing" Do you guys think it's gone?

I've had seeds sit at the customs thing on tracking for two weeks. They arrived. And tracking still said they were at customs.. Sometimes just gotta wait it out.

Still haven't got mine and others are posting they got theirs sure hope it comes next week.

Waiting along with ya, Stank.

Stank I recieved mine and I am in Canada so keep hoping they arrive. Did you order some Yooper?

That was a while back, the drop before this last one, I think it might have taken 3 weeks, I am not sure.

Sorry about that, I think I mentioned it in my first post.

Ok so it gets weird. I was home all day . Go check mailbox have a door knocker for pickup Tommorow after 1 PM. Is this normal my Canadian MP people?

My crazy brain thinks postal guy seen green tape and was like F this I ain't delivering it. I don't get it. Why didn't it go into my mailbox?
Anyone?

Dunno stank, never had that issue. I'm with you though, why didn't he just deliver it to you ?

I always get a card in my mailbox that I have to give to the lady at the counter to get my package even though it would fit in my mailbox.

Go into post office today all happy thinking I'm gonna get my beans......Nope it's my diploma for my Red Seal from college LMFAO

Latest posts

Back