Starting outside to go indoors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solarz

Reaction score
Hi all,
i have some germed seeds that i plan on starting outdoors (in pots/soil) to move indoors once the grow closet is finished. I live in the south, and it doesn't get cold here until around mid october (maybe later). I imagine the seeds/plants will only be outside for about a month AT THE MOST (hoping about a week or 2). I would like to know if this would pose a hazard to the plants or if there is any advice that yall have that would help me out a bit. I know that around now is when a lot of plants are going into flower, so i wanted to know if me starting some seeds outside to move inside would pose a problem? Thanks in advance!

moving outdoors plants insides its risky because of pests,even a week or two is enough to have a plant full of mites and then it will be very dificult get rid of them as they hibernate and reapears on your next grow-mites is the worst thing for a grow-everybody here will tell you that bring them in is not recomanded,inspect well for 10-14days and spray them with an insecticide before move them,next time do your seedlings inside from start. good luck

Ok, yeah i understand that, but let me ask this. Is it too late to start them and just leave them outside for the duration of the grow? I know it is a late start, but with me not wanting too much out of this grow, will it work? Or should i just wait until the inside room is finished and start fresh? Thanks for the help!

personaly i think that its late to start now,you need at least 6 weeks of veg

yep, unless you get a Lowryder (thats even pushing it) your not going to get much of anything.
I would focus on your indoor op and forget OD this year.

ok, pretty much what i expected. Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Back