Stealth grow cabinet, Cyber Crystal under CFLs (first grow)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**See Attached Quote**

Sorry 'bout the bad mojo...

Hit that lady with about a gallon and a half of water. Slowly. Last half gallon put about a teaspoon of sugar...brown sugar preferably. Thats pure magic.

Maybe put a little fresh soil on top too. Always a plus.

Get all the nutes out of the soil and wait and see what happens. Chances are the plant may bounce back.

If all goes well you can start her back on the nutes...slowly.

....at least that's what I Would do in this situation.

-FNG

is it possible that you may be overwatering. and how are your light levels?
doesnt look like it needs any nutes, may b a slight bit for the fringes that are a hair yellow.

Hey all. Sorry for the long delay in updates. The plants are doing well! As it turns out the plants were just root bound and very sad.

I don't think that I ever read that plants would wilt if they were root bound... but I took them out and transplanted and voila, they grew like hell!

I just switched to 12-12 over a week ago and I think I found my first male or possibly a hermie as I only see one ball right now. Can anyone confirm for me?

I've also attached a kinda crappy shot of the plants so you can see how much they've grown.

Thanks

balls1.jpg

balls2.jpg

grow.jpg

One more pic I took of the suspected ball. Anyone else want to chime in? I am paranoid the thing will pop!

Thanks folks...

balls3.jpg

looks like a banana cluster to me man =( starting to look pretty male.. cuz that def dont look like a calyx unless its deformed..

Ganja_Greg said:
looks like a banana cluster to me man =( starting to look pretty male.. cuz that def dont look like a calyx unless its deformed..

Thanks man, I think I'll give it until tomorrow. I noticed what looks like a ball in a second location now as well :(

They are about to go to sleep for the night, I'll take some more pics tomorrow when I get up.

Bent

i have also ound that when a plant starts to droop ina group and the others are fine that they are root bound. they need alot more dirt than most people think. i am also wondering where you got the bulb spliters? im very curious i would like to get my hands on some.

Looking good bud. I think u went wit a wonderfull selection there. I got a couple of babies of the same strain growin right now. I'm a month into flowering and they are lookin real nice. I can tell ya for sure thats a male... i seen the same thing myself. had to pull it. Gotta be quite so my other babies dont hear, they are very sensitive :p Just wondering how tall are they? How are the CFLS working? I got mines under 400 w HPS from there birth so i have a lil stretchin. Its all good though bud Imma stay tuned to ur grow and my the best man win hahah only playin cause When these babies are done we both won hahah keep it up

Hey folks. A little late night check in for me here. I confirmed that two of my four plants were males and chopped them down a couple of days ago. The two others both started showing hairs yesterday-ish and I did a little celebratory dance :)

So I'm down to two plants, which I think is going to be a lot more manageable given the amount of space that I have. Also the smell was starting to get pretty noticeable, so reducing the number of plants actually helped me out a bit. Must go and get an activated charcoal filter for my exhaust.

I got the splitters at Home Depot for the person that was asking.

The plants must be about 14 inches high right now, and are really beginning to fill in on the bottom. They are pretty healthy, but I think that they are root bound AGAIN and I'm going to have to put them into bigger pots... since I just started them in flowering I hope they will be ok with the small shock. I'll make sure to dose them with superthrive when I repot them for sure.

I'll post pictures when they wake up tomorrow morning! Thanks for your interest guys!

Hi there Bent. First of all, welcome to MP. You have came to the right place to learn how to grow cannabis. You will find thousands and thousands of posts full of all kinds of information that will lead you to the best ways to grow cannabis. If you study up well, you will be growing some very fine weed indeed!

As for your plant, all I can say at this time going on the information given, I would say overwatering. Too little water is better than too much water. Let them dry out before watering. Soon you will be able to look at them and be able to tell when they need water and when they dont. The same goes for nutes, but that comes with experience.

Good luck on the micro grow and make sure to keep us posted on your progress. I will be following this one throughout. Good luck once again and grow it big my friend. Take care.

Flush them good! No ferts til you see growth. They are way small for 3 weeks. Check ph as well, 6.5 soil 5.8 hydro. Maybe different water, could be so many things at this point.

Hey bent526!,
If you really want to fix this problem i'll tell ya what you need to do!. Transplant those babies right now! Are you still reading??
Transplant them, go, hurry man.... hahaha. From your pics it looks like about
2" of those pots are empty, i mean your pots look half full so that only would make what 2" inches left right?. Give these girls a 3 gallon pot man and let there roots grow BIG and STRONG. I really think there crying out to be transplanted, i think your watering is fine tho beacuse they would need frequent waterings with shallow soil, this also could harm existing roots to heat damage or turn them green from being exposed to light. Let us know what happens after they get a new home when you transplant 'em. Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Sorry Bent526 dat ik dit 1 1/2 jaar later erbij schrijf, maar ik weet bijna zeker dat jij veeeeel te veel bezig bent geweest met VOEDING tijdens die kweek toen maar dat weet je -vandaag de dag- natuurlijk zelf ook allang wel! Praktijk is de beste leerschool voor ons he! Keep on growing!

Latest posts

Back