Sticky_Budz Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
Sept )02 2007 OK i thought that i would start a little grow journal with some bag seed of some real good mid grade stuff
biggrin.gif
I'm waiting for some seeds and when they come in they will be added to this grow. Anyways i took 15 seeds and put two in each of the big pots and the rest in the starter kit
biggrin.gif
gonna start them right in the soil they can germinate in there
biggrin.gif
I'm using MG moisture control has a three month feed. lights I'm unseeing CFLs 26 watt have more for when plants get going these plants are gonna be grown in the closet but the trick of this grow is they are gonna be outside for six hours of light and 12 hours inside this will help save a few bucks on electricity bill
biggrin.gif
i dont pay for it because its included in the rent but the land lord is right at my door when there is an change in the bill
biggrin.gif

Here are some pics of the set up this is temp until it is finish want to have a veg room and a flower room:D

pump 003.jpg

pump 005.jpg

pump 004.jpg

but the trick of this grow is they are gonna be outside for six hours of light and 12 hours inside this will help save a few bucks on electricity bill

Just be careful with that one Sticky. I did the same thing and ended up with fungus gnats. Good luck

Sept 04 2007 well today i looked in the room and was happy at what i saw i have a seedling popping through the soil:D so that means that we are off to a good start working on wiring some more lights into the room:D gonna have to put sunglasses on when i walk in the room lol have a great night every one peace

seedling woohoo.jpg

seedling.jpg

Runbyhemp said:
Just be careful with that one Sticky. I did the same thing and ended up with fungus gnats. Good luck
HGB pointed out that i just fought with mites on my outside grow and that i shouldest put anything out there so there is a change of plans they will be staying indoors:D thanks for stopping in bro:)
clever_intuitionright on Sticky. I hope you have a good turn out. What kinda seeds are you waiting for?
thanks for stopping in bro as for the seeds a friend is sending me some he told me i will see when they get here so i hope its something nice:D hes had some great grows so its gonna be a good strain

Lok at that sweet lil baby girl. Wishful thinking here Sticky. ;) Good luck with this grow.

Sticky_Budz said:
Sept 04 2007 well today i looked in the room and was happy at what i saw i have a seedling popping through the soil:D so that means that we are off to a good start working on wiring some more lights into the room:D gonna have to put sunglasses on when i walk in the room lol have a great night every one peace

Is that the seed sitting on top of the soil?

yes that is the one that popped through and that's another thing that HGB pointed out the i should bury it a little:D i like to keep my seeds shallow in the soil until they pop than and some more soil they germinate faster that way for me:D

clever_intuition said:
Right on, to each his own...just checking though;)
i appreciate it all bro I'm open for all opinions and help:D

Sticky_Budz said:
i appreciate it all bro I'm open for all opinions and help:D

Well you look well on your way and not needing any help, good luck on your female ratio.

kanehduhbuz said:
so, tell me sticky, exactly why is it a good reason not to bury the seed? also, that is not a tuna laying on top of the dirt there ( flopping around like a fish out of water) - dont u no seeds live in the dirt - not on the dirt. best to go back + read some basic germination/grow info - good luck bro

Now in the real world, don't the seeds fall off the plant and onto the ground as nature intended? Who is there to make sure that the seeds are properly planted?

Granted of course, nature makes millions of seeds and only a % of them make it as opposed to our three or four "paid for" seeds, so it is a good idea to nurture the **** out of them so they don't die.

I'm sure if Sticky keeps his seeds moist, and covers them with a little layer of dirt after they germ, all is not lost, IMHO.;)

it is not good , + i'm sure most will agree, to encourage poor growing habits. the poor things r laying there naked, exposed for the world to c, the hot rays of the sun beating down (kinda like tannin in the sahara desert on a monday), on it constantly, searing 1st,2nd+3rd degree burns all over its /+yours (stickey budz) shrivelledup, soon to be dead, $ investment.

kanehduhbuz said:
so, tell me sticky, exactly why is it a good reason not to bury the seed? also, that is not a tuna laying on top of the dirt there ( flopping around like a fish out of water) - dont u no seeds live in the dirt - not on the dirt. best to go back + read some basic germination/grow info - good luck bro
For one this isn't my first grow:D OK that seedling wasnt pushed down enough and it popped through the soil i have added more soil to protect it i have done my reading on this site plenty of times and have had plenty of success from my grows:D i Kinda take that as an insult telling me to go back and read when i have gave you nothing but positive feed back on yours:D enough said

sorry man. - no dis meant in any way shape or form. will be more positve next time.

how's the baby's doing?

best part of grow'n is when they hatch :hubba:

2 words........ Night Vision Goggles

Just live in the dark! LOL

looking good friend. have you seen the quad cfl setup? Is that stickied in the DIY? it should be. It will focus your lumens and i think a couple of those will get your plants through flower. Taking them in and out will work but i think they will be pretty loose budz at higher risk of getting caught.

Pluss its a royal pain in the azz.

I do take plants in and out though. I have 5 outside now. 2 planted and 3 potted. I like outdoor organic. But the budz do not compare to my indoors. I have an outdoor that i harvested by trimming down low but left a couple nodes and then just watered the pot and it re grew. Its very healthy and i cant wait to harvest this girl again!

Your grow is off to a good start Sticky.....keep it up. Most of the fun in the grow is doing it your own way!

Latest posts

Back