Sticky_Budz Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats going on Sticky Budz. Stopped by to see how the grow is going. Got any updates?

well quick update on my seedlings seven of them have broke ground and all of them look nice and healthy will post some pics of them when i get back:D
TBG thanks for stopping in will have some pics for you when i get back from the hospital OK:D
AlienBait thanks for stopping in nice to see all you green thumbs in here:D

Hospital? :holysheep: i hope your all right man. Later on tonight i'll smoke a doob and chant a prayer for ya.

peace

hmmmmmm.....if i don't know who you really are though, will my prayer find your spirit? I'll give it a go anyway.

Sep 09 2007 OK here's an update on my babies they all seem to look OK to me but there is one with a heart shaped leave on it weird but all and all things are gong great:hubba: here are some pics of the porch ones too. :D

pump 002.jpg

pump 003.jpg

pump 004.jpg

pump 005.jpg

pump 006.jpg

pump 008.jpg

pump 009.jpg

pump 010.jpg

pump 011.jpg

pump 013.jpg

Sweet babies, and beautiful ladies.
Congratulations on MVP,
good growin'

ladies and youngers looking good sticky,good luck for the next of your grow

Everything is looking great Sticky. I wouldn't worry about your little lady. Every now and then you'll get a mutant with some strange leaves. ;)

Sep 14 2007 well its been five days sense the last update and cant believe the difference already they are looking great a couple of pots have sprouted a few babies so I'm gonna pull them out before its too late dont want them roots to get all tangled:D i also give a buddy of mine a bunch of babies that i was gonna put in my other grow room but I'm gonna save that space for my seeds that are on there way woo hoo:D hope u all like the pics any feed back would be great thanks:D

pump 001.jpg

pump 002.jpg

pump 003.jpg

pump 004.jpg

pump 006.jpg

pump 007.jpg

pump 008.jpg

pump 009.jpg

pump 010.jpg

Lookin good Sticky ,in those last pics there water droplets on the leaves do you foliar feed them aswell or something

stonedsmithy said:
Lookin good Sticky ,in those last pics there water droplets on the leaves do you foliar feed them aswell or something
yes i do they seem to love it at the moment lol thanks for stoping in bro:D

hey everyone just thought id say that the babies are doing great i will post some pics at the end of the week:D but i would like to also add that i started my second grow room this morning with some nice strains:hubba: here they are
Swazi Safari
X
Cherry Thai

WW X WW

Cherry Malawi

K2 X WW

C.M X DP-Sage

this will be my first real strain lol all i ever grown was skunk and bag seed :D so i will be looking forward to this:hubba:

Also here are some pick of my ladies out on the porch if you look close you can see some purple in them so hopefully these ladies will take care of me where i saved them from bugs:hubba:

pump 001.jpg

pump 002.jpg

pump 003.jpg

pump 004.jpg

Whats going on Sticky. I see your ladies are coming right along and looking great. I'm sure you will be rewarded in the end for saving her from the bugs. ;) Keep up the great work mang. :aok:

thanks for stopping in TBG and Runbyhemp its a pleasure to have you guys stopping in:D .
Well i dropped five strains in cups on Tuesday the 18th and they are all above soil and looking good i will post some pics of them when my batteries are charged for the camera just wanted to post that they are above ground and looking strong:D here are the strains that are in the cups:D
Swazi
x
Cherry Thai

WW X WW

Cherry Malawi

K2 X WW

C.M X DP-Sage
:hubba:

hello stickey - how its growing? wife o.k? girls r lookin mighty fine. those strains sound a bit exotic? anything special about them we should no about? - do u have any specs on them?- . keep up the good grow.

look'n great sticky....

love that triple heart shaped coty :D

think you will like those new strains ;) ;)

grow on

:48:

Latest posts

Back