Stuck between a rock and a hard place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone here has experienced this before......

I live here with my girlfriend, her daughter and son-in-law. Her daughter is a true pothead in every sense of the word. She has been constantly hoarding smoke, telling me that "Oh I don't have any.".....all the while whenever I have had smoke, I have always shared no matter how much I have in my tin. H#ll, that girl is constantly smokin' up. I am getting to the point where I don't know what to do. What's worse, that f'n goof (son-in-law), is telling me that when I grow (past tense, MMJ card).....can i give free smoke to her???.......

Here is where I am torn, I thought to myself that it's not the end of the world if I gave her an eighth.....but heres where get PO'ed.....originally I was trying to grow cannabis for myself, but now I have them thinking that I would be growing for them as a "cash crop". Who's fault is it that they are soooo deep in debt???....Not me, geez at 20, I certainly didn't think I was expected to save them from their problems.......

The weight is becoming far too great, WTH am I supposed to here guys.....guidance necessary,

Buddy

Papabeach was in a similar situation

I think you should basically talk to them, harshly, if you can handle it, and say something along the lines of "The last thing your life needs right now is free pot, you need to get your act together, and realize I'm not here to supply you"

Maybe print them some grow guides, and tell them to do the work (and it IS work, your time isn't FREE) themselves.

Yo Ho Buddy_Williams,

Yeppers, that sounds pretty standard stuff to me. It's called youth. This is not to say that all youth are immature, but some require a growing up period.
These plants are your babies. What you decide to share is entirely up to you.
Don't give out of guilt, but instead what I would consider is which one is interested in joining in with the family and showing that they are willing to work for the common good. It seems to me that you are open and sharing, so teach them that without popping a temper.
You also seem to have identified them and their quirks, but you need to work with them if at all possible.
If they are not willing to be an active part of the sharing and caring then you need to ease back away, and keep yourself unto the girlfriend. If the girlfriend and you are ready to get hitched, you might want to re-think what your position there will really be.
Are you familiar with the saying, "contributing to the delinquincy
of a minor".

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

what I would do... is hand the pothead daughter and son-in-law a clone and say, "here ya go... here's yer share... u'll get out of it what you put into it... now... grow yer own smoke and leave me alone!"... give 'em a smile, and walk away....

beef up, you tell that boy.. if he wanna be around you he gotta act like a family,... that girl and her baby girl.. man if that girl is my daugther.. I ll raid her room for all I cares!! I ll smokes her roaches, and tell her shes underage hows that... threat me we all get nothing, how about it.. soo.. heres goes I've been nice, tokin you some, let u drink, smoke in my house, how about little respect? pile up the responsible on your shoulder, get job, makin good money ..stay in right path... u gonna thank me for settin right example and quit takin advantage of me.. so are we here as family or what? sh*t.... yall better pick up stuff off the floor and start cleanin up, quit whinin for some weed.. this house is not a party house or lazybutt playmate house at all.. so if yall can follow my rules, thats fine, but if you cant take your business somewhere else sh*t I dont want this crap in my home.. apologize would be smart thing to do and make up what yall have done... using me is not going anywhere for yall at alll

Latest posts

Back